Chapter 36

I tell Joker the codes for the cells on his level as I run to get the rest of the gang. I had left my shoes with J, so I could run faster. Now that I've killed the host of the party, we need to move quickly in order to get everyone out.

I let Cat out of her cell, and I lead everyone back down to the second floor where Joker is with Riddler and Ivy. Everyone stares shocked at my father's dead body, and I giggle as I wave at them with the gun in my hand.

I skip up to Joker, and he grins down at me in madness. I giggle and smile up at him before I stand on my tip toes. Joker gets the hint and leans down, about to kiss me when a scream rings out in the hall.

I jump and shoot her in the head on instinct, and everyone stares at me in shock except for Joker. He laughs as we all watch the poor girls body slump to the ground, blood leaking from the bullet hole between her eyes.

"Whoops." I say, then start laughing as I look at her body. "I didn't even look at her. I just reacted."

"And I love that about you, Harley, but you don't get to play with this anymore." Joker says, and I pout as he takes the gun from me. "Put that pout away or I'll show you just what to do with it."

"You'll have to catch me first, Daddy J." I tell him before skipping away, laughing as I cartwheel down the hall. "Come on! Your shit is in the basement, and I can get you there." Everyone starts to follow me, and I hum as I skip and cartwheel down the hall.

The basement is where all of their things are stored, but it's also where the party is, so this is going to be tricky. Due to the party, security is going to be over the top, but luckily, Joker can handle the guards since most work for him anyway.

Once we get to the basement, we'll have to sneak by the party to get to the large storage room on the far side of the basement. I have no idea how we're going to do that when we're all highly dangerous criminals, and we have Killer Kroc.

When we finally go down the stairs to the basement door, I peek around the corner to look at the party. The music is really loud, and I can barely hear my own thoughts as I look at all the security. Who knew my father would hire a rock band for a party?

"Okay," I have to shout to be heard over the music as I put my shoes back on. "Wait here while I distract everyone! When no one's paying attention, get to the storage room to get your things. The code is 689723." I turn to head into the party room, but Joker grabs my arm.

"What do you plan to do?" He asks me, and I wink up at him. I twist and dance my way out of his grip as I walk into the party. I can hear him cursing at me as I walk away, and I grin. Why not let him watch and find out?

This is gonna be a blast!

I have to shove my way through all the tables, chairs, and people. A few people curse and complain at me, but one glare from me has them shutting up. I will not hesitate to stab them to death with a fork or spoon. Maybe I'll find out how to dismember someone with a spoon.

Finally, I make it to the stage, and I climb up onto it. Walking over to the lead singer, who has stopped singing, I smile sweetly at him before punching him dead in the face, knocking him out cold. People gasp and cry out at the sight, and I step over him as I reach for the mic that's on the stage floor.

"Sorry, you were in my way." I tell the guy as I pick the mic up, then I face the crowd. "Hey, everyone! Harley Quinn here, and I'd like to show you a good time. Would you like that?" I ask as I motion everyone closer to the stage. They all move closer like the dumbasses that they are, and I even see the security guards make their way over to watch my show.

I ask the band behind me for a pair of pants and a top, which they quickly find for me. Aww, aren't they so sweet? They bring me a pair of black leather pants, and I kick my shoes off so I can pull my new pants up under my dress. Don't need to get Mistah J too angry now. I giggle as I turn to see a red sequin top being handed to me, and I smile.