My servant (Slight smut)

Creators comment: Because we hit 900 views, I think you all deserve some slight smut... Although, please don't attack me for this cause I don't write smut so good <3 This will be short. Here's your reward!

<...>

Ei's POV

"Miko!~" I said. I saw my beloved familiar sweeping, I assumed the shrine was on downtime. "Oh! Good evening Ei!" Miko smiled. "Don't you have any important meetings to go to?" She asked me. "I am offended you'd say that, are you trying to chase me away?" I said with a sarcastic pout. "Archons no!" she hugged and kissed me on my cheek.

I sat down on a step. Miko placed her broom down and sat with me. "You've been busy today my sweet Kitsune..." I said as she placed her head on my shoulder. "Mmm yes, the shrine has been packed, nothing that the archon's familiar can't do!" She said calmly.

I was taking in this moment. Then I looked at Miko. "Why don't this busy kitsune rest her body on her god?" I said, chuckling a bit at her face. "What are you up to Ei?" She asked me. "Do you dare question my orders?" I said, teasing.

"You're right, why would I deny my lord?" Miko said as she sat on my lap. "Wow, I forgot how warm you are..." Miko mumbled to me. I started gliding my hands on her ears. She started purring. "Ei..." She pouted my name. I smiled as I started kissing her.

I figured that she deserves a little reward for her hard work ehe~

I started scratching her ears, hearing a moan from Miko. "Ah~ Ei... My ears..." She mumbled. However, I paid no attention so as long as I didn't hurt her. I grabbed her ass with my other hand, squeezing it as I felt her grinding on me. "So greedy are we?" I asked gently. Before she responded, I gave her a deepened kiss, using my tongue to fulfill her mouth. Continuing to scratch her ears. "Ah~ Ngh~ Ei! Quit... Mmph~" She pouted in my arms as she rested her head on my shoulder. One of her tails revealed. "Your tail does not lie~" I teased. "Shut up idiot..." Miko said, pouting again.

"I'll do more tonight. I'm guessing I aroused your mood?" I asked gently, cupping her cheeks in my hand. "Yea..." She sighed.