The peaceful turned awkward

Creators comment: Scaramouche and Shogun is featured cause literally why the hell not

The Raiden siblings were arguing. Typical, The shogun and Scaramouche are not the ones who get along so great.

"At least I didn't fight my mom for 500 years!"

"At least I CAN call her my mom she abandoned you lowlife prototype."

"WHAT?"

Scaramouche attacked The Shogun. Only in time, Ei came in and stopped them both from burning the shrine down.

"Guys. This is The Grand Narukami shrine. Violence is not allowed. So please, don't make me dismantle you both," Ei said in a cold tone, both puppets silenced themselves. "I'm going on a walk with Miko. Could you guys keep the peace around the shrine while I'm gone?" Ei asked in a more calm tone. "Yes," Shogun replied in defeat. "Whatever," Scaramouche scoffed, giving Shogun a side-eye.

<...>

Miko brought a parasol while taking a stroll with Ei. "Darn, it... I forgot my parasol!" Ei complained, noticing that it was starting to rain. Miko chuckled. "I warned you it would rain today~," Miko teased as Ei blushed.

"You're such a tease..." Ei mumbled as she sat under her favorite Sakura tree.

"Makato used to love sitting directly under the tree," Ei chuckled, just imagining it.

"Yes Ei, I know, I was still a small fox," Miko replied. "We rarely get these special moments alone~," Miko said, trailing her fingers on Ei's shoulder. "Mmph... You're right," Ei replied, looking at Miko. Just when the two were about to kiss, they heard a camera going off and Ei immediately got defensive. 

"Who's there?!" She shouted, only to hear the chuckles from the two puppets, hiding. Didn't take long for Ei to find them, however. "Did you just take a photo of us..." Ei said in a cold tone as she glared at the two.

"Maybe!" Shogun replied, snickering.

"Dibs on posting this on the wall!" Scaramouche held the photo in his hand. It didn't take long before both puppets were being chased by Ei, Miko was just calmly eating her fried tofu. What a way to end the day!