Is that a challenge? (Some making out I guess)

Creators comment: Should I try writing a short smut story in the future... OOO sounds good. OH YEA, I found this photo off of a story, it was doing some things but goddamn why are they so sexy.

Creator comment #2: OH YEA, THIS WAS AN IDEA FROM A COMIC BUT I FORGOT WHO MADE IT HELP MEEEE

<...>

Ei's pov

Miko was finally feeling better after I tried leaving for some dango milk. The poor thing was crying. How could I repay her for that heartbreak...

Miko was laying herself on the couch after a tiring day of working at the shrine, I had come in at the same time. "Hello, Miko!~" I said positively. Miko looked at me, she looked slightly angry. "Whatever do you want," She uttered in a moody tone. I was shocked. "Miko? What's wrong?" I said, sitting next to her. "Nothing." Miko snapped.

Miko's Pov

This god can be so gullible at times. Isn't it obvious that I am in no mood to speak? Well, it isn't her fault. A client attacked me today, to fight off a puny human can be annoying. I guess he is in the hospital now but still. It just put me in a terrible mood. Having Ei speak to me now, it's just adding on.

Ei's Pov

"Miko, what is bothering you so badly?! You can tell me!" I tried to stay positive but it was pretty obvious that I was simply being passive-aggressive at this point. "I swear Ei, it's nothing..." She looked pretty nervous, I guess she caught onto my aggressiveness. Oh. Why can't I ever speak normally?  "Alright." I marched off a little angrily. "Go fuck yourself..." I guess Miko heard me. "Fuck me yourself, coward," 

"Is that a challenge," My eyes narrowed. I saw Miko's face turning red. "What?" She replied. I was walking towards her.

Third person pov

Ei walked up to Yae, nuzzling her neck.

"Ei! I was joking! Ngh~" Yae complained for a bit. Only to accept and let out a slight moan. 

"You said, fuck me yourself coward, I don't back out on challenges," Ei laughed, grabbing Miko's body. 

"Now, say what's wrong~," Ei teased

"No!" Yae snapped

"Alright then," Ei pressed her lips onto Yae's. Their tongues intertwined. Ei grabbed her thighs, clenching them. 

"Don't make me eat you out, Miko..." Ei smirked as a string of saliva followed the kiss. Yae clenched her eyes shut. "I'm not telling you!" She whimpered.

Laying Yae onto the couch, Ei's lips met with Yae, once more. The fox had a red face. "OK OK, I'LL TELL YOU," Yae blurted. 

Ei's Pov

Heh, took her a while to confess~. "What has gotten you so upset?" I covered her with a blanket. "While at the shrine, some dude attacked me over something petty. Of course, I fought him off with ease. It just puts me in a bad mood." Miko rested on my lap. This poor fox needs to deal with stuff like this. Very upsetting indeed... "Oh... Do you want me to deal with him?" I said, I started petting her ears 

"No, That's why I didn't want to say anything..." she said. She started purring, How adorable of her. "Ei~ Stop touching my ears..." Miko's face turned red. "Dear, you're purring!~" I said just teasing.  "Eh?! Am not!" She sat up quickly. I just laughed.