Hold my hand...

Creator's comment: My most viewed story by far, 44 views?! That's crazy! And I need to credit the artists of these photos who made these.

<...>

Yae had finally convinced Ei to go out with her. Ei was terribly busy for these couple of days, however, she cleared her schedule enough to go out. 

"I wonder what look should I go for..." Ei pondered over this. This wasn't just a night out, it was a date. A... Date.

Ei looked in her closet, finding nothing that interested her. "Oh... archons." Ei said, frankly annoyed at the lack of wardrobe options. She looked again, a black dress. "Hmm. Not bad, maybe I can ask that seamstress to help make this dress more fascinating."  Ei said.

Out she went to the seamstress, who was in Inazuma city at the time, to make this dress cuter.  

<...>

"Where are we going?" Ei asked as she was spraying perfume.

Yae looked back.

She was shocked

"Ei you look!" Yae said excitingly, looking at Ei's dress and her beautifully well-kept hair. "Oh? So you do like it!" Ei said, chuckling while slightly blushing. "Shall we go? Oh, wait!" Ei said suddenly. "Yes?" Yae replied. Ei gently brushed Yae's hair to the side, putting a sakura hairpin to hold it in place. "There, now we go!" Ei said excitingly. Yae's face turned red, hearing the gentle steps of her archon fading. "Ah! Ei wait you're walking fast!" Yae snapped out of her trance, running after her beloved archon.

Miko's Pov:

I took her to our favorite place. The waiter was especially welcoming. I mean, come on, what's the chance you are in the face of the electro-archon herself? 

We sat down. The way she sat down... So graceful. I felt myself blushing.

"Miko? What dish should we get?" Ei said to me. That's right... I had forgotten that she can be such a clueless archon.  I mean she was in her consciousness for so long. It must be bitter to not know the trend of these days. 

"Miko?"

But, me helping her, it makes me proud to be her familiar.

"Miko!"

No, no, More than proud... In love

I woke from my trance once again as a rude waiter spilled purple punch onto me! "AH!" I screamed. Oh, the embarrassment and anger I sought at the moment. 

"I'm going to KILL YOU!" I yelled Ei was holding me back. Oh my, her gentle arms wrapped around me. Like a scarf on a winter night. 

"Miko, we can always go to change. It was probably an accident ok?" Ei said as she grabbed a napkin to wipe my face. So cute. I couldn't help but blush and smile. However, that waiter admitted he did this on purpose. 

"Oh," Ei said. I heard the anger in her voice. All I could do was lay on her shoulder, smirking. Why do humans have to be born so... Idiotic. "So. You spilled icky punch on the electro archon's familiar? Not only that, you dare admit such evil things in front of the electro archon herself?" Ei said. Her voice turned cold. "How I wish to just slice you here, but, I'll let you off," Ei said sternly, she winked at me. Ah, you sly archon. I saw the waiter was on his knees, begging for mercy. "Again, I said I would let you off. I don't suppose I said Miko needed to as well!" She chuckled. What a smart archon, I thought I doubted her for a moment. 

<...>

Ei's POV

I hope I was accommodating. I don't want to be unprofessional. However, the way Miko drew her claws... Dear me, she was angry. We didn't even get anything to eat. I didn't want her in an area that was contaminated with such negative energy.

It started raining, so we walked with an umbrella. Miko was still upset, she didn't want the umbrella. 

We were just... Walking.

35 minutes later

Something caught Miko's attention. I saw her tail wagging. What? Her tail? Impossible. Her fur was soaked. "Ei?"

She uttered my name so suddenly.

"Miko? Whatever do you need?" I asked.

She got closer to me under the umbrella. "Please... Hold my hand..." Her face went red asking me that, aw! Maybe she is clingy after all~

I pecked her on the cheek. Holding her hand, I pulled her closer to my presence. The scent of Sakura faded away with the rain. She was soaked and shivering. But, she was smiling. "I wish tonight went better planned, with you here. For all of my eternity, I can't ever be mad when things turn for the worse." Miko chuckled while saying. I just smiled at her as I gave her another kiss.

They made it back to Tenshutaku

Miko was soaking wet, she got onto all fours to shake the water off of her. "Ah! Miko!" I complained, but she just laughed it off. You sly fox. 

I was worried for Miko. She looked cold. 

I saw her get into the shower. I thought I could just get comfy and lay in my bed while waiting. I took my dress off, replacing it with a hoodie and pajama pants. 

Just a bit of waiting later, Miko rested on my chest as she had a blanket on her. "Miko? Are you cold?" I asked. She looked up at me, "Yes. Maybe my stubbornness was unnecessary..." She replied, putting the blanket further onto her. "Haha, you're still my silly little fox," I said. I held her hand, pulling her into a kiss. "I hope this warms you," I said gently while drifting to sleep. I guess her face turned red as I felt her bury her face into my chest again.