Sorrowful claws

Creators comment: So basic summary, poor Miko attack someone out of fear...

"MIKO!" Ei yelled as she saw thunder strike. Sure, thunder wouldn't scare the familiar of the electro archon and the archon herself. But, thunder had struck Miko, simply as the couple was walking for a day out.

Miko fell to the ground, coughing and shaking.

Ei's pov

"MIKO!" I yelled. She was shaking and coughing on the ground, what to do?! All I did was run up to her. "Miko!" I said softly. I don't remember what happened, all I remember was a slash of electro, coming towards me while I was off-guard.

Miko's pov

It hurts... Getting struck by lightning hurts! Ei was coming towards me and... I don't know what came over me. It's like I've gotten scared. My claws were drawn as... I attacked Ei, out of fear. She didn't block it either! Oh, I messed up! "NO, EI!" I ran to her. There were hints of electro surrounding the scratch. She was bleeding. I used my jacket, wrapping it around her so the bleeding could slow down. I carried her afterward. "Ei! I'm so sorry! Stay with me I'll get help!" I panicked. I felt her arms hugging around my neck. Was she? Shaking?! "Such words coming from my servant... Don't... apologize. This was merely an accident..." Ei was shaking in my arms, she was smiling. Why is she smiling at a time like this? "Why are you smiling?!" I asked. Tears were welling in my eyes, I was weakening myself. This, strike... It's hurting me...

Ei's shaking hands pointed, I looked to see many inazuman's coming to help us. "LADY GUJII, ALMIGHTY SHOGUN!" One of the inazuman's shouted. I kneeled on my knees, Inazuma... You are so kind you know? I felt myself... fainting. Then everything went black. (Cliffhanger mf)