~The bouquet confession~

It was Chuuya's day off. He decided to sleep in, since he had gone to bed late the night before.

It was 11:45p.m. Chuuya woke up from the knocking on his door.
'Ugh whoever it is they better have a good reason for waking me up' he thought as he got up.

Chuuya was wearing an oversized shirt and a pair of shorts. His hair was messy and his eyes were half closed since he had just woken up.

He walked out of his room and moved closer to the door. The knocking got louder and a bit aggressive so Chuuya decided to say something.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Stop with knocking already!" He yelled in a sleepy yet serious voice.

He went over and opened the door only to reveal a familiar brunette. Chuuya was dumbfounded by the sudden visit of his ex-partner in crime.

"Dazai?..."he mumbled.

Dazai was standing there before him with a bouquet of roses in his hands. The bouquet was made out of white, blue and ,Chuuya's favorite, burgundy roses.

"Hello Chuuya" he said in a calm voice.

Chuuya snapping out or his surprise made way for the other to come in.
"Make yourself comfortable I'll be back in a sec" he said and with that went in his bedroom.

Dazai sat down on the couch and sighed. "I guess I'll wait..."

....

Chuuya walked out of his room silently. He had his hair in a ponytail and had washed his face. He went over and sat next to Dazai. He Tru Ed at him and spoke. "so what's up with the sudden visit?"

Dazai smiled at him. But it wasn't his usual cheerful and teasing smile. It seemed more sincere. More real. That's how Chuuya figured that this visit wasn't so Dazai could tease him.

Dazai then spoke with a serious tone.
"Chuuya... I know that I've been anything but nice to you. And I know I always tease and annoy you. And im sorry about that. But what I want to mostly apologize for is leaving you behind when I left the Port Mafia." Dazai paused.

Upon hearing those words Chuuya almost teared up. He knew he may came out as over dramatic but he felt really happy. Dazai was apologizing to him. And not just for the inconveniences he caused the ginger but for leaving him behind. Chuuya would never admit it out loud but Dazai leaving the Port Mafia had destroyed him. He was depressed and he felt pathetic and weak. He was full of rage and blamed himself for Dazai's disappearance.

So hearing those words
It was as if a weight was lifted from his shoulders.

Dazai then spoke again. "I know that you can't forgive me so easily. But I want you to know that I feel bad. For everything. And that I'm sorry. Also" he gave the bouquet to Chuuya. "This is something I bought for you. I know it's cliche but it was all I could think of. Take this as an apology"

Chuuya took the bouquet and smiled at Dazai. He got up and placed the roses in a vase. He then went and stood in front of Dazai.

The other taking the message stood up too. Then Chuuya wrapped his arms around Dazai's neck and pulled him in an embrace.

Dazai surprised tensed up for a few seconds before relaxing and wrapping his arms around the smaller male.

They stood there for a while. Wrapped in each other's arms. It was comforting and warm... Oh so warm...

When Chuuya finally pulled away he had a faint blush on his face and small tears run down his cheeks. But they were happy tears. They were resembling how happy he felt.

Dazai reached out his hand and wiped Chuuya's tears. "Don't cry, chibi" he said. And even though Chuuya would usually get mad at the nickname, right now it gave him a sense of comfort.

The smaller male smiled and presses his cheek more into Dazai's hand like a cat.

"C-can we.... Forget it." Chuuya stuttered.

"What is it, chibi?"

"I want- I mean... Can we... Maybe... C-cuddle?" He answered hesitant.

Dazai blushed a bit but nodded and sat on the couch, motioning for the other to sit with him. Chuuya hurried to sit and bury himself in the others collarbone.

"I love you" Dazai said as he wrapped his arms around the other.

At those words a Chuuya snapped his head at Dazai. Eyes wide with shock.

"You w-what?" He stuttered in utter shock.

"I love you" the other repeated with a soft expression. "Its ok if you don't feel the same. I just wanted you to know"

Chuuya was shocked. No shocked is an understatement. He felt as if someone had shot him with lightning.

"Chuuya?" The other reached out to him.

Snapping out of his trance Chuuya grabbed the others collar and smashed their lips together.

They kissed. Again and again and again.
It wasn't heated or lustful kisses. They were full of want and desire. Full of pure love and affection.

When they finally parted they stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you too. Much more than I should you damn mackerel"

Dazai was surprised to hear those words come out of Chuuya's lips. Even though they kissed he didn't except for Chuuya to ACTUALLY love him. To love him....

Love him...

Love...

Love..

Love.

Love...

Lov...

Lo...

L...
Everything faded as Dazai seemingly had 
lost all his consciousness. It wasn't because of the shock but because of how overwhelming all his feelings were.

He fell right into Chuuya's arms. Chuuya taken aback just let him rest his head on his lab. And they he too soon drifted into a peaceful slumber.

_________________________________________

Hello I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Thanks for reading!
This is 1000 words(+Author's notes)
Anyway hope you all have a great morning or afternoon or evening or whenever you're reading this.
Happy pride month
❤🧡💛💚💙💜🏳‍🌈
Meaning if the flower colors is the image on top.