~Purple spots and flews~

This is the first part of my new fan fiction. If you want more you can check out chapter 1 and 2 from there.

Atsushi was heading home from the Agency. It was a rainy night but luckily he had an umbrella with him.

As he walked along the streets of Yokohama he suddenly saw a dark figure sitting against a wall. It was dark so he couldn't figure out the stranger's face but it was easy to tell that he was a male.

Atsushi thought it was some drunk man so might as well help him get to his feet.

He cautiously walked closer to the dark figure. When he was a few meters away his eyes widened in shock. It was none other than his enemy, Akutagawa.

The dark haired male looked unwell and despite all the rain he didn't have an umbrella.

Atsushi stood there hesitant as to what to do. He wanted to leave and just go home but he just couldn't get himself to walk away. He couldn't leave him there. Even if the other was his enemy it wasn't right to leave him to freeze to death.

In the end he decided to see if the other was okay. He walked a little closer and crouched beside him.

"Akutagawa?" He reached out to the man and touched his shoulder. Atsushi shook the man but quickly realised Akutagawa was unconscious.

Atsushi had started to panic. He checked Akutagawa's pulse and thankfully it was normal. But his skin was frozen. He seemed to have hypothermia which was really bad.

Atsushi didn't know what to do. He wasn't a doctor. This was his first time seeing anything like this. His cellphone was out of battery so Yosano wasn't an option either.

Atsushi was shaken from his thoughts when the man before him let out a groan. Akutagawa started to regain consciousness.

Atsushi decided that instead of just panicking he should help the man. He took the man's arm and wrapped it around his own neck. He helped Akutagawa stand up and balanced him.

He started heading back to his apartment with Akutagawa against him as he could barely stand up for himself. After a hell of half an hour in the rain he reached his apartment.

He left Akutagawa to sit on the floor, laying his back against the wall. Atsushi took out his keys and unlocked his apartment door.

Luckily Kyoka was on a mission with Kenji so she wouldn't be home for a couple of days.

Atsushi helped Akutagawa go inside. He placed him on the small couch and went to the kitchen to grab some water.

A few minutes pass and Akutagawa was starting to regain consciousness. He flickered his eyelids open and moved his hand to his forehead. "Ugh..." Akutagawa groaned as he sat up. His head was spinning and he had a headache but tried his best to ignore the inconvenience.

He looked around and quickly realised he wasn't at his apartment. Akutagawa manger to get on his feet using the couch for support. But he couldn't walk.

Suddenly he heard steps coming from what seemed to be a kitchen. In any other case he would get ready to fight but right now he could barely stand up so he settled with staying completely still.

Akutagawa mentally widened his eyes when an oh so familiar weretiger made it's appearance behind the corner.

Atsushi was holding a glass of water and his purple and yellow eyes shined
as they stared right into the silver ones.

All of a sudden all the life in Atsushi's eyes disappeared. It was replaced by a dead expression. The glass slipped through his hands and fell on the floor. It shattered into thousands of pieces but the silver haired boy didn't even flinch.

He started walking towards Akutagawa as if he was hypnotized.
His eyes looked emotionless and empty, something really strange for At sushi.

Akutagawa tried to back up but fell on the couch instead. Their eyes remained locked as the slightly shorter male walked towards the Diablo. Akutagawa was frozen in place. He had never seen the weretiger like that. He seemed dead.