~A Day Off~

Atsushi had a day off work so he decided to go to the park and have some ice cream.

On his way there he was humming a cheerful tune and was skipping through the city roads. He was in a really good mood.

When he got there he went and sat on a bench to relax a little before getting his ice cream.

He was just admiring the people that past by. It was a calming sight. He felt like he could finally be free from his problems.

Suddenly another person came and sat next to him. Atsushi turned his head to look at the person. His eyes widened in shock when he saw Ryunosuke Akutagawa sitting calmly next to him.

He didn't say anything though. He kinda enjoyed Akutagawa's presence.
They both sat there in a cmfortable silence just watching the people that passed by.

It had been an hour since Akutagawa sat next to Atsushi. Only then Atsushi stood up and went in front of Akutagawa. He held his hand out for him. Akutagawa seemed a little surprised but took Atsushi's hand anyway.

They just walked while holding hands, neither of them wanting to break the comfortable silence.

Akutagawa had no idea where Atsushi was leading him. And to be honest he didn't care. As long as it was Atsushi it was okay.

Atsushi on the other hand was really happy he got to be with Akutagawa without them fighting and threatening to kill each other. He didn't know where he was going. He just took random turns around Yokohama.

Then Atsushi stopped and turned to a small alley. Akutagawa found it kinda weird but brushed it off with a small chuckle threating to leave his lips.

Atsushi then turned around as fast as he could and kissed Akutagawa.

He didn't react at first but after some seconds he kissed back. It was a passionate kiss. They were both happy to be doing this.

When their lips broke apart Atsushi smiled as wide as he could. Akutagawa on the other hand turned a bright red at the sight of (his) Jinko smiling.

They both then took their separate ways.

Little did they know that a tall brunette was watching them all along.

______________________________________
How was it?
I hope it didn't crunge you too much. I tried my best.

Hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for reading and remember to vote!
Byeeeeee!!!😘😘😘