~Wtf do you think you're doing?!~

Chuuya was heading home from the bar. He was drunk and he knew he didn't have long before he would pass out.

He was almost home when he felt some thing grab his wrist. He was in a dark alleyway so he knew this wasn't good. With the little consciousness he had left he turned around.

Chuuya's eyes went wide when he saw the person behind him. That bastard. How dare he show his face again! After he abandoned him.

"Son of a bitch!" Chuuya mumbled. Or well he meant for it to be a mumble because he ended up yelling.

"Now now there is no reason to be yelling like that Chu~chu~" Dazai replied with a smug yet a bit worried smile on his face.

Chuuya on the other hand only got angrier when he heard the nickname. But right when he was about to punch the brunette his knees gave up on him. Chuuya stumbled and fell right on the tallers armes. Dazai was a little surprised but pulled the chibi closer to him either way.

"Fuck you." Chuuya declared. Dazai only smiled at how stubborn the ginger was. He then picked Chuuya up and started heading to his apartment.

~Time skip to when they reached Chuuya's apartment ~

Dazai searched Chuuya's pockets and took his keys. He unlocked the door and walked in the apartment with the now unconscious ginger in his arms.

Dazai placed Chuuya on the couch and went to the bathroom to wash his hands. After he was done he went back to the living room but was met with an empty couch.

Dazai heard noise coming from the kitchen and guessed that was were the ginger had gone to.
And he was right of course. There was Chuuya sitting against the kitchen bar drinking water.

Dazai didn't dare to speak even though he knew that Chuuya noticed him. He slowly approached Chuuya and sat next to him.

"Quit staring ya idiot I'm not some piece of art or some shit! " Chuuya spat irritated.
He wasn't surprised that he was in his apartment but he wasn't sure about how he should act. They hadn't met like that in 4 years and honestly Chuuya had never imagined this would've happened.

Dazai didn't answer. He just kept staring at Chuuya. Signing Chuuya placed his glass of  water down on the table next to him.
He moved to leave but Dazai grabbed him and pulled him in a hug.

Something like that but a hug

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Something like that but a hug.

"Hey wtf?!" Screamed a 'very' flustered Chuuya.
But Dazai remained silent.

Chuuya eventually gave up and hugged Dazai back. "Dazai?"
"Yes Chuuya? "
Chuuya then felt like somebody had just thrown a backet of cold water on him. There was sincere worry in his voice and he sounded like he was about to burst into tears.
"W-why didn't you leave back there in the alleyway? "
"I don't know Chu. "
"What do you mean you don't know. If you could leave me there until I woke up there must be a reason  on why you chose not to. "

Dazai backed up a little so he could stare right in Chuuya's eyes.

That's when Dazai did something that Chuuya would've never imagined. He kissed him, He ACTUALLY kissed him.

Cliffhanger no jutsu!

Okay okay I know I know I shouldn't just stop this here and make y'all wait for another part but who's stopping me?

Soooooo bye!