~Sudden meeting~

Atsushi pov:

I was on my way to the agency when I bumped into someone. I fell on my butt because of the sudden interaction but the other person stayed completely still.

"Omg I'm so sorry! " I said in an apologetic tone. But when I looked up I got kind of scared.

An pretty angry looking Akutagawa was staring at me. "Jinko... " he said with in an unsettling tone.

Before I knew it I was being dragged by Akutagawa in a small alley.

He pushed me against a wall as groaned in pain and discomfort. His was holding my hands with his one arm and the other was just placed to his side.

He was staring at me with a blanc expression. Suddenly his face came closer to me as he placed his free hand under my chin, slightly lifting it upwards. I felt like my heart was about to jump out of my chest.

I was constantly saying to myself to move to do something but I couldn't get myself to do it. I couldn't move. I felt like I was under some sort of spell.
Akutagawa then kissed me. He ACTUALLY kissed me! The hand that was holding my arms against the wall moved down and stopped at my waist pulling me closer to him.

I almost immediately kissed back. My now free arms wrapped around Akutagawa's neck while one of them went through his hair. We continuously kissed each other only stopping to get small breaths. We both were like hypnotized by one another. After about 5 minutes Akutagawa entered his tongue in my mouth.

I allowed him to do it. I was enjoying myself. We both were, even though we would never admit it out loud.

We kept making out again and again only stopping to breathe.

When we had finally enough of each other(no we did not have sex!) we decided to not talk about this ever again and went our separate ways.

When I entered the ada the first thing I did was go to the bathroom and see if I had any hickeys. Likely I only had two or three but they were under my shirt on my collar bone.

That was a weird day. I liked it though.

______________________________________
Sooooooo? What do y'all think?
I hoped you enjoyed.
Thanks for reading📖
Byeeeeee❤👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👌