~Wtf do you think you're doing?!~Part2

When Dazai and Chuuya broke apart there was complete silence spread across the whole room. Chuuya was staring at the floor with an awkward blush while Dazai had layed his head on Chuuya's shoulder.

"Hey Dazai... " Chuuya mumbled breaking the silence.
Once Dazai turned to look at him lowering his head, Chuuya smashed their lips together in a heated kiss. It took Dazai a moment before realising what was going on and kissing back.

Dazai then licked Chuuya's bottom lip and pressed his lips against Chuuya's.

'He wants to enter me that bad huh?' Chuuya thought to himself.

Chuuya then opened his mouth hesitantly but Dazai didn't enter his mouth. Instead he pulled away and locked eyes with Chuuya.

"Wha-" Chuuya said confused.

"You don't need to force this on yourself Chuuya." Dazai said in a calming voice.

"What are you talking about?! I'm not! I'm sure about this!" Chuuya denied.

"Chuuya... You're hesitant.... That means you're not sure. Take your time to think about this and we can do this another day. " Dazai said in a dead yet somehow soothing voice.

Chuuya was taken aback but felt grateful towards the taller male. "Thank you"

Dazai just smiled in return. Dazai then took Chuuya's hand and
Lead them in Chuuya's bedroom.
Chuuya in his half drunk state didn't realise that he had been stripped off from his clothes. Dazai tried to help Chuuya put on his pjs but felt a tag on his shirt.

"Can I wear one of your shirts? " Chuuya asked.

"Chibi we're at your house. I don't have clothes here." Dazai replied with a chuckle, blushing a little.

"You're an idiot" Chuuya said as he walked over to one of his drawers and picked up one of Dazai's old shirts.
Dazai went completely red as he realised Chuuya had kept his old clothes.

Chuuya putted on the shirt and even though it was from 18yo Dazai it was still to big for him. Dazai found a shirt and a pair of pants that still fitted him and changed.

Chuuya layed down on the bed and motioned for Dazai to lay next to him. Dazai following his request went and layed next to the ginger. As soon as his head hit the pillow he felt hands against his chest.

It was Chuuya. He had snuggled into Dazai's chest. Dazai became a tomato but soon go over it and wrapped his hands around Chuuya.

"Goodnight, mackerel" Chuuya mumbled half asleep.

"Goodnight chibi" Dazai said a smile forming on his lips.

______________________________________
Kissing part inspired by the vid on top.
Hope y'all enjoyed! Thanks for reading!
Byeeee!