~A Small Accident~

The smaller male was staring at the grey eyes of the taller one as he pulled him closer in an attempt to protect him from the bullets. Akutagawa's ability blocked the bullets from hurting the both of them.

Atsushi had already been injured. His right leg was hit and he couldn't use it at all because of the pain. (Let's pretend he can't heal please🥲)

Akutagawa was holding him near his chest with his arm around his shoulders and head. The enemies were a lot and had a great amount of bullet supplies. They would never get out of there alive.

Atsushi was sure of it. Akutagawa's ability wouldn't last forever.

Suddenly, the guards stopped shooting at them(idk why✋😭). Then Akutagawa without a second thought took Atsushi in his arms and run away.

Atsushi was being carried bride style by a running Akutagawa. He had his right hand around Akutagawa's neck and the other on Akutagawa's chest. After some time Akutagawa stopped and sat down on the road of an alleyway.

They sat like that for a while. Both of them enjoyed the warmness of one another. "Hey is your leg okay?" Akutagawa asked. "Yeah it's fine it just hurts a little. "Atsu answered. " Here. " Akutagawa said and bandaged Atsushi's leg with a piece of his clothing.

"Thank you... for saving me... " Atsushi mumbled under his breath. Akutagawa heard it anyway and just nodded. Then is when they realised they were still tangled together. They both pushed each other and stood up.

"S-sorry" Atsushi said with embarrassment in his tone.

"It's ok." Akutagawa hurried to reply.

Then they just sat there in a awkward yet  comforting silence. Akutagawa then broke the silence by offering to help Atsushi go to the Agency. Atsushi agreed since he couldn't walk on his own anyway. So the to of them started heading to the Agency with Akutagawa half carrying Atsushi so he could walk properly.

Atsushi felt exhausted after all the adrenaline and all the pain. He was now letting Akutagawa do most of the walking for both of them. After a while they managed to reach the Agency and Atsushi was taken in by Yosano since his leg was in a really bad condition.

After a while some other Agency members arrived. Dazai of course being one of them. It was really awkward for Akutagawa but he just decided he'd stay there to see Atsushi.

He didn't know why but he felt the need to make sure the weretiger was safe. Dazai didn't talk to him at all. He seemed to be rather zoning in and out of reality. Something that Akutagawa guessed wasn't because of Atsushi.

(It's about a certain redhead.😉)

Please I wrote this a year ago and just found it in my drafts😭

I'm not continuing this soooooo yeah

I mean if y'all like it I guess I could make it a little longer but idk🥲