extra 3 previous life

Start from the beginning

Yan Kaichen was also very excited at this moment.

Ever since he found out about Yu Yiqing's life experience at school in high school, he was very anxious, always afraid that Yan Daichuan and his wife would find out that Yu Yiqing was their child.

Therefore, he deliberately planned a car accident and killed Yan Daichuan and Huang Shiyuan.

Later, he used the same secret technique to get rid of the thorn in Yu Yiqing's side.

Now, he finally became the final winner!

Yan Kaichen is the main spokesperson of this press conference. He looked at the reporters at the press conference and said, "Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to participate in our press conference. Hard work...I know people are wondering when exactly we're going to launch this drug. Now is the time to tell everyone that we're targeting a launch date for—"

A large number of police officers suddenly poured into the conference site at this time.

The expressions on the faces of Yan Kaichen, Zhu Jinyang and others changed immediately.

And the reporters at the scene immediately pointed their cameras at the policemen who suddenly walked in.

Both the reporters present and the netizens in the live broadcast room were a little confused by this sudden change. Although they didn't know what happened, they could feel that something big was about to happen.

Yan Kaichen noticed that as soon as the policemen came in, they walked straight to the stage with a clear goal. He hurriedly gave his subordinates a look and asked him to take the policemen elsewhere first.

His subordinates immediately stepped down to intercept the policemen, trying to get them to rest elsewhere first, and then deal with the matter after they finished the press conference.

But his blocking didn't work.

The policemen directly bypassed him, and still walked straight towards Yan Kaichen and Yu Weiyun.

They soon arrived in front of Yan Kaichen and the other three.

The head of the police said with a cold face: "Yan Kaichen, according to the evidence our police have, we now suspect that the three of you are related to multiple murders and suspected of embezzling other people's major scientific research achievements. Please go back with us and cooperate with the investigation. "

Although Yan Kaichen was panicking like a headless chicken at this moment, he still tried his best to force out a slight smile, "Mr. police officer, I think you may have misunderstood us."

The leader of the police ignored Yan Kaichen's sophistry and directly said in a strong tone: "We can come to you, which means we have the evidence. Please cooperate with us and don't force us to take compulsory measures."

Hearing these words from the police, Yu Weiyun's face was as pale as a whitewashed wall, and his back was covered in cold sweat instantly.

He didn't expect that there would be a day when it would be revealed.

After hearing these conversations on stage, the reporters below and the netizens in the live broadcast room were stunned.

What a divine turning point this is!

The reporters couldn't care less about being surprised at this time, and asked loudly excitedly: "Mr. Police, what murder case did Chairman Yan and the others have been involved in?"

"May I ask whose scientific research results they allegedly embezzled, and what scientific research results?"

"Is it related to the Alzheimer's disease prevention drug they announced today?"