Wei Lizhou generously gave him a huge sum of money as a shareholding. At that time, many people were laughing at Wei Lizhou as a fool with a lot of money.

As a result, the live broadcast company has now grown and become a leader in the domestic live broadcast industry, and in the past year it has even begun to expand its market overseas.

Wei Lizhou earned astronomical sums just by investing in this live broadcast company.

Because of this good start, and Wei Lizhou's investment has always been to give money. But they don't command blindly, so many start-up companies hope to get on the line of Wei Lizhou and want to win his investment.

There are many people who want to invest in Wei Lizhou, but Wei Lizhou doesn't want all of them. He basically only chooses those projects that he is interested in, but the investment projects selected by him have basically achieved success.

Wei Lizhou suddenly became an investment vane. As long as there are projects he invests in, there is basically no shortage of money.

He is young, handsome and rich. Those who plan to find a financial backer, if they can choose, they must choose blue-chip stocks like Wei Lizhou.

So in the past few years, Wei Lizhou has really met too many people of all kinds, both men and women.

It made him feel a little ptsd about this kind of scene now.

The boy thought that Wei Lizhou would catch him, so he fell to the ground with all his strength without warning, and the pain was so painful that his physical tears burst out.

He lowered his head and gritted his teeth.

Wei Lizhou's reaction is too weird!

Thinking that Wei Lizhou would hardly come to school after graduating today, and it would be difficult for him to find such a good opportunity to approach him again, the boy suppressed the resentment in his heart, but raised his head, and whispered to Wei Li Zhou said: "My foot seems to be sprained, can I trouble you to help me up?"

When Wei Lizhou saw his appearance, he immediately frowned, and when he heard his tone of voice, he intuitively sensed something was wrong.

Wei Lizhou directly refused in a cold voice: "No!"

The boy quietly clenched his fingertips, still unwilling to give up, he did not believe that Wei Lizhou would be indifferent to his face.

He knew that Wei Lizhou had always had a Bai Yueguang named Yu Yiqing in his heart, who was his deskmate in high school.

The two had talked for a while in high school before, but it was a pity that Bai Yueguang left Wei Lizhou to study abroad after finishing the college entrance examination. Wei Lizhou seems to have been emotionally hurt, and he hasn't been in a relationship for the past few years.

Know the enemy and know yourself, and win every battle. The boy had specifically searched for Yu Yiqing's photo before.

He has two points of similarity with Yu Yiqing in appearance, and today he deliberately relied on makeup skills to increase the two points of similarity to six or seven points.

The boys know that Wei Lizhou is worth a lot now. Therefore, even if Wei Lizhou hit a wall twice, he still didn't intend to give up.

He frowned, with a stubborn look of wanting to get up by himself, but when he got up half of his body, it seemed that because of the sudden loss of strength in his feet, he fell in the direction of Wei Lizhou in an unsteady manner.

Wei Lizhou skillfully made people feel distressed, and he quickly took another big step back.

With a plop, the boy didn't fall into Wei Lizhou's arms, but directly knelt down on his knees.