Ge Ruya was still talking about Xu Luo's excellent professional ability on stage, but the guests and media reporters in the audience were all attracted by the six billion funds.

Six billion, this is not a small number.

As soon as Ge Ruya's news was released, it seemed as if a heavy bomb had been dropped on the scene.

As soon as Ge Ruya finished speaking, a reporter from the audience couldn't wait to ask: "Zhu Dong, what is the reason that made you decide to invest 6 billion in one go?"

Other reporters were afraid of missing the news, and they were not far behind.

"Zhu Dong, as we all know, the research and development of drugs for Alzheimer's disease is very difficult. Well-known domestic and foreign pharmaceutical companies have suffered heavy losses in the research and development of drugs for this disease. Aren't you worried that the 6 billion yuan will also be wasted?"

"Why challenge Alzheimer's disease instead of other drugs that are easier to develop? What are your measures for the company's inability to make profits quickly in the short term?"

"Zhu Dong, Ms. Ge, if the drug development fails in the end, have you thought about how to deal with the result?"

Almost all questions are negative questions.

Ge Ruya raised her hand to press down, signaling for everyone present to quiet down.

Those present couldn't wait to hear their responses. Therefore, they all fell silent, but their eyes were still staring at them on the stage.

Ge Ruya's attitude is confident, and she speaks loudly, "I know that everyone must have a lot of doubts and even dislikes. But I believe that with the professional ability of Professor Xu Luo and his team, our Suile Pharmaceutical Company will finally hand over a surprise to everyone." Answer."

Yan Kaichen was in the audience, hearing the whispered doubts from the people around him, but the smile in his eyes was full of complacency.

When he thought that these people's dislike of them today would turn into full of envy and jealousy in the future, he felt extremely happy.

As long as their new drugs are on the market, they can reap tens of billions of huge profits every year even if they just sit and eat.

When Ge Ruya, Zhu Haixiang and Xu Luo on the stage thought of the future, the smiles on their faces became brighter.

They thought that what they were doing was flawless, and their vigilance had already been relaxed.

Ge Ruya was about to continue speaking on the stage, when she looked up, she saw several policemen coming in from the entrance of the hall, her pupils constricted instantly, and her heart skipped a beat.

Xu Luo on the stage also noticed several policemen who suddenly appeared on the scene. Because of his guilty conscience, panic and fear flashed across his eyes in an instant.

The media and guests present also noticed the police officers who suddenly came to the press conference.

Their eyes fell on the policemen one after another, watching them approach the stage step by step until they reached Ge Ruya and Xu Luo.

The netizens in the live broadcast room also discovered the sudden situation on the scene through the camera.

[What's going on, why did the police appear at the press conference...]

【Hehehe, I smell melon...】

[Good guy, the police came to the door directly at the press conference, this is causing trouble...]