And many fans who like Yu Yiqing can't help but worry about Yu Yiqing.

Ge Ruya took Yan Kaichen and stood in front of Yan Daichuan and the others. She smiled and said to Yan Daichuan, "Brother, so you are here. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you. There are too many people here today. Please forgive me for not taking good care of it.”

Yan Kaichen couldn't see any emotion on his face, "We are not three-year-old children, and we don't need anyone to take care of us."

After eating a soft nail, the smile on Ge Ruya's face instantly faded a little. But when she thought of the press conference they were going to hold later, she instantly became proud again.

As for Yan Kaichen, there was also a smile on his face at this time, and the smile showed a bit of obvious complacency.

Ever since Yu Yiqing was brought back to Yan's house, it had been a long time since he enjoyed the feeling of being surrounded by stars.

Noticing that Wei Lizhou was holding a small snack in his hand, he said to Yu Yiqing and Wei Lizhou in the attitude of the master: "The snacks prepared for today's press conference are specially made by famous chefs. If you like it, You can enjoy some more."

Wei Lizhou smiled: "Some people are really powerful, a word can turn people off."

After he finished speaking, he put the untouched snack back on the plate on the table next to him.

Being so humbled by Wei Lizhou, Yan Kaichen's eyes immediately flashed a bit of gloom.

At this time, a staff member suddenly approached Ge Ruya and whispered a few words.

Ge Ruya waved him away, then smiled and said to Yan Daichuan and the others: "Brother, you see, I am too busy here, and I need to take care of all kinds of matters at the press conference. If you need anything, just go directly Ask the staff to help you. I really have something to do here, so I have to go first."

Looking at the backs of Ge Ruya and Yan Kaichen leaving, Wei Lizhou raised the corners of his lips, and whispered to Yu Yiqing: "I really look forward to their reaction later."

The corners of Yu Yiqing's mouth also raised slightly, "This press conference should be unforgettable for them."

The press conference will officially start soon.

Zhu Haixiang, Ge Ruya, and Professor Xu Luo, who is in charge of research affairs, all appeared on the press conference stage.

From the moment they appeared on stage, the media below kept filming them, and the sound of "click click" shutters and flashes continued.

Zhu Haixiang said to the guests and the media with a smile: "Thank you for your busy schedule...We Zhushi Group will continue to forge ahead...We named this new pharmaceutical company Suile...I look forward to working with you in the future..."

After Zhu Haixiang made an official speech, no matter what the guests were thinking, they all clapped in cooperation.

Ge Ruya had a bright smile on her face, thinking of the news she was going to announce later, she couldn't help but proudly looked down at Yan Daichuan and the others in the audience.

Ge Ruya cleared her throat, and said to the reporters who were filming: "Next, I have another important piece of good news to share with you."

"Zhu's Group plans to invest 6 billion in our Suile Pharmaceutical Company to overcome the severe and difficult disease of Alzheimer's disease. This research and development project will be led by Professor Xu Luo. Professor Xu Luo has been developing it over the years Has been committed to the research of Alzheimer's disease..."