Wei Lizhou deserves it! Let him against him, and now he will see how he explains it.

Under Yu Weiyun's account, there are fans who heard the news and expressed concern and distress to him.

Yu Weiyun picked a good angle and took a selfie. But he deliberately exposed the injured hand, so that people can immediately notice the long scar when they see the photo.

After he edited the photo, he posted it on his account, "Thank you for your concern, the wound is recovering very well. Remember to take good care of yourself, don't get hurt."

Yu Weiyun's response made his fans feel even more distressed.

【Weiyun, you should take good care of yourself too. Although the wound is already scarred, it can't be careless, and be careful not to leave a scar...]

【Fuck, I feel that Wei Lizhou is a piece of **** even more! 】

[The filming of the show hasn't ended yet. Weiyun, you must stay away from Wei Lizhou when you are shooting next time, I am really worried...]

After the video was circulated on the Internet, Ye Panbai was the first person to discover it, and immediately told Wei Lizhou in their small group.

Ye Panbai: "What should we do now!"

Wei Lizhou: "Cold salad?"

Ye Panbai: "I'm the emperor, aren't the eunuchs in a hurry?"

Wei Lizhou: "Hahaha, just kidding. I can't help it, he flopped so well! And there is a saying that says that, the most difficult thing in the world is to prove that you didn't do it. What happened. Unless Yu Weiyun can admit that he fell, but after thinking about it, I know, this is impossible..."

Yu Yiqing watched the conversation in their group, a thoughtful flash of thought suddenly appeared in his eyes.

Although he had already collected various videos taken that day, he tried his best but failed to find any useful evidence from them.

But Wei Lizhou's words made an idea suddenly appear in his mind.

Wei Lizhou did not come out to respond for a long time, so the public opinion on the Internet became more and more biased towards Yu Weiyun.

When Wei Lizhou arrived at the school the next day, he even found that many people in the class were still watching him secretly. It's just that when he looked back, those people immediately looked back.

Wei Lizhou: "..."

When a boy in the class who was usually low-key and silent suddenly walked up to his seat, Wei Lizhou's first instinct was that this boy might come to fight Yu Weiyun's grievances.

He prepared a lot of insulting words, and waited for the boy to speak, but he heard the boy curse in a low voice: "Don't take what those people say on the Internet to heart, just treat them as fart."

Wei Lizhou?

"Yes, Brother Wei! We are all on your side!"

"In my opinion, Brother Wei must have fallen for Yu Weiyun's poisonous plan. But it doesn't matter, we are all people with a pair of discerning eyes, and we have seen through his schemes long ago!"

"Bah! Li Xiaosan, if you are so smart, why didn't you remind Brother Wei earlier!"

"Zhang Xiaoer, if you don't dismantle my platform, you will die! Believe it or not, I will let your sister go home and clean you up!"

Li Xiaosan's second brother married Zhang Xiaoer's sister. Zhang Xiaoer and Li Xiaosan had a good relationship at first, but since Zhang Xiaoer's sister fell in love with Li Xiaosan's second brother.