When Yu Yiqing heard Wei Lizhou's words, he was startled for a moment, and then laughed again.

That's right, no one stipulated that only one parent can participate in the parent-teacher meeting, and he fell into a misunderstanding in a confused way.

Yu Yiqing soon came to his senses, but the quarrel between the Yan family was not over yet.

Yan Daichuan used to give in to Huang Shiyuan very much, as long as it was Huang Shiyuan's request, he would always agree without hesitation.

But... it was the first time to participate in Yu Yiqing's parents' meeting as a parent, which was too tempting for him.

Yan Daichuan and Huang Shiyuan were sitting on both sides of the couch in the living room, with several pillows between them.

Yan Daichuan said in a deep voice: "I don't care, the parents' meeting, I'm going."

Huang Shiyuan folded her arms around her chest and snorted, "I won't listen. Anyway, Yiqing called me, and I've already promised him. You can't let me break my promise in front of my children, it's not good for their education."

Yan Daichuan was very dissatisfied: "He obviously asked which of the two of us was free, but you were unreasonable, you didn't even ask me, and you took this matter over! You are not fair to me like this!"

"Who told Yiqing to call me instead of you. Anyway, I don't care. I have to attend Yiqing's first parent meeting."

Although Huang Shiyuan's tone was very firm, she was still a little guilty.

She quietly glanced at Yan Daichuan who was sitting at the end of the sofa sullenly, "Big, big deal, Yiqing's next parent-teacher meeting, I won't fight with you."

Yan Daichuan snorted: "I don't know when the next parent meeting will be held!"

Yan Daichuan tried to discuss with Huang Shiyuan, "Let me go this time, and then I will let you go the next two times."

Huang Shiyuan wasn't tempted at all: "I want this one time."

Yan Daichuan couldn't help feeling aggrieved and annoyed, he had regressed so much, yet Huang Shiyuan still refused to agree.

Yan Daichuan: "You are unreasonable!"

Huang Shiyuan's voice also became louder, "I'm just unreasonable!"

The conversation between the two of them had never been as loud as it is today, and now the sudden disturbance had scared the Yan family's nanny, Sister Chen.

Sister Chen was preparing lunch in the kitchen, when she heard voices coming from the living room, she hurried to the living room to see what happened.

Sister Chen looked worried: "What's the matter, it's fine, why are you arguing so hard all of a sudden? You guys have something to say, it hurts your feelings."

Yan Daichuan and Huang Shiyuan said in unison: "Ask him/her!"

Sister Chen couldn't help being a little funny when she saw that their husband and wife had such a tacit understanding even when they quarreled.

And after understanding the whole process of the matter, she even laughed so hard that tears fell out of her eyes.

Yan Daichuan and Huang Shiyuan looked at each other suspiciously, they were both dumbfounded by Mrs. Chen's laughter.

Mrs. Chen wiped away the tears from her laughter, and her voice was still filled with a strong smile, "Madam, sir, I don't think the young master and his homeroom teacher specifically emphasized that only one parent can go to the parent-teacher meeting, right? Jiahai is as big as The school, I believe they should not hold a parent-teacher meeting, and one of the chairs between you two is still missing."