Wei's mother blinked at Wei Lizhou, and said pointingly: "Although mother does not object, you should pay attention not to go too far when getting along with others."

Wei Lizhou was even more ashamed and angry in an instant, "What nonsense are you talking about!"

It's not too much, but when did the mother become so unreasonable!

Wei Shengnan: "Where are we talking nonsense? Don't you have someone you like now?"

Wei Lizhou blurted out: "Of course I—"

His voice of denial came to an abrupt end, and an inexplicable guilt suddenly appeared in his heart.

Yu Yiqing's Qingjun figure flashed in his mind again.

"Of course what? Of course you have, or of course you don't?" Wei Shengnan looked at Wei Lizhou with a smile.

Wei Lizhou was speechless, and simply chose to be a coward, ignoring Wei Shengnan directly.

Wei Shengnan glanced at him with a smile.

Small sample, this look is tempting, but it is just an opportunity to almost open up.

He didn't know what it would be like to fall in love with someone for the first time.

Although Wei Lizhou really wanted to escape, the show still broadcast the scene of him drinking Yu Yi's clear water by mistake.

Wei Lizhou couldn't help but secretly glanced at Wei Shengnan and the others again, seeing that they were all expressionlessly watching the program being played on TV, the atmosphere in the living room seemed to have suddenly froze slowly, he was inexplicably guilty. Feel.

Especially at this time Ye Panbai was still yelling loudly on TV: "Is this an indirect kiss?"

Wei Lizhou: "..."

The plan on how to turn Ye Panbai into a dumb must be put on the agenda today!!

Looking at Wei Lizhou's red ears on the screen, Wei Shengnan has already seen who Wei Lizhou likes.

Moreover, she very much believed that her parents must have seen that Wei Lizhou treated Yu Yiqing differently at this time.

The living room was surprisingly quiet at this moment, except for the sound played on the TV.

Wei Lizhou couldn't help coughing lightly, his ears were red, and his eyes only dared to fall on the TV in front of him, "It's all that kid Ye Panbai who's blah blah blah blah all day, no, it's just not Be careful to drink the wrong water, he will make a fuss and everyone in the world will know."

Wei Shengnan: "..." What should I do if I suspect that my brother is an idiot? Is there any way to save his IQ?

Is it a matter of drinking the wrong water?

It was the question of why he blushed after Yu Yi cleared the bottle of water after he drank the wrong water.

How reasonable is this reaction.

Wei Shengnan was very sure, with that kid Yu Yiqing's IQ, he must have seen something wrong with Wei Lizhou.

At this moment, she could already imagine in her mind how Wei Lizhou, an idiot brother, would be eaten to death by Yu Yiqing in the future.

Hey, the male university is not allowed to stay.

Just when Wei Shengnan was slandering, Wei's mother and Wei's father lost the intention to continue watching.

Wei's mother gave Wei's father a look, and Wei's father stood up, "It's getting late, your mother and I will go upstairs and go back to our room to rest."