He had just finished recording a variety show, and when he was resting in the backstage lounge, he learned from his manager Li Weiwu that the next recording location of the program group had changed.

Yu Weiyun originally had an indifferent attitude, but when he heard that the recording location had changed to Jiahai, he couldn't sit still for a while: "Didn't you say it was the high school attached to the Academy of Fine Arts? Why did it suddenly become Jiahai again!"

Li Weiwu didn't understand why Yu Weiyun reacted so suddenly: "Is Jiahai not good?"

Not long after Li Weiwu took over Yu Weiyun, he didn't know that Yu Weiyun was persuaded to quit by Jia Hai before.

Yu Weiyun gritted her teeth, but couldn't tell Li Weiwu the truth, so she could only blurt out: "Jiahai is pretty good, but isn't the high school attached to the Academy of Fine Arts quite famous in China?"

Li Weiwu waved his hand, "No matter how famous you are, it can't compare to Jiahai."

Yu Weiyun's face darkened immediately, could he not know this.

But if he returns to Jiahai to participate in the recording of the program. If someone revealed that he was persuaded to quit by Jia Hai during the recording of the program, wouldn't he be ashamed to the point of embarrassment.

Yu Weiyun originally thought that changing the location to record was already annoying enough. But what he didn't expect was that Li Weiwu said to him happily: "You don't know yet, Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing will also participate in the recording of those episodes of the program."

Li Weiwu smiled and told Yu Weiyun: "These two young masters have amazing family backgrounds. When you are recording, you can take the opportunity to make friends with them. In this way, they may be able to help you in the future .”

Yu Weiyun's face became tense on the spot.

Asking him to please Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing now is more uncomfortable than letting him die.

Why he got to where he is today is not all because of Yu Yiqing and Wei Lizhou.

Yu Weiyun's face paled, "Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing are not the only ones in Jiahai, I also know other friends in Jiahai."

Li Weiwu suddenly realized, "Look at my memory. I forgot that Young Master Zhu also studied in Jiahai."

Li Weiwu knew that Yu Weiyun and Zhu Jinyang had a good relationship.

He asked Yu Weiyun: "Have you considered exposing the things you and Zhu Shao knew on the show?"

Yu Weiyun: "Why are you asking this?"

A gleam of light flashed in Li Weiwu's eyes, "If Young Master Zhu doesn't mind exposing this matter, then if you get along well with this matter, it will naturally help you increase your popularity. Although you have begun to slowly get up now, if you can use this Next topic, when the show airs, there will definitely be a lot of discussion."

Yu Weiyun frowned and thought for a while, and gradually felt that Li Weiwu's suggestion was very good.

When he first learned that Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing were going to participate in the recording, he started to think about quitting the program recording.

But Li Weiwu's idea made him start to move again.

Moreover, he also had a gloomy feeling in his heart, why should he avoid Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing.

He has recorded several variety shows now, and has also received professional training from the company before.

He didn't believe it anymore, the variety show effect he filmed would be inferior to amateurs like Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing who had no experience.