Yu Yiqing said "hmm", "Don't you want to go?"

Wei Lizhou scratched his head, "It's not that I don't want to go."

It's just that at first he thought it was just him and Yu Yiqing.

Wei Lizhou: "Okay, for the sake of his cute looks, if you play with him, you can play with him."

Huang Yiming smiled at Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing, "I'm sorry to trouble you."

Wei Lizhou waved his hand, "It's just a trivial matter."

Huang Yiyue was a little angry at Wei Lizhou when he heard Wei Lizhou's disgusting tone. But when Wei Lizhou praised him for his cuteness, he was immediately shunned again, calling him "Brother Wei" one after another.

Amusement parks are the sanctuary for most children.

On the way from the villa area to the road at the entrance, the little Huang Yiyue kept jumping up and down happily, like a puppy that couldn't be kept in check, running around his brother, Yu Yiqing, Wei Lizhou and the others run away.

Huang Yiming couldn't help frowning: "Huang Yiyue, don't run around us, or if you faint and fall down, don't cry."

Huang Yiyue smiled and ran while turning his head to Huang Yiming and said, "Stop looking down on people, so I won't get myself dizzy!"

As soon as he finished speaking, his whole body was like a small cannonball fired, and directly "bang" into the back of Yu Yiqing who was walking in front.

Yu Yiqing was bumped by him, his footsteps were unsteady, his figure swayed, and he saw that he was about to fall straight to the ground.

There are a lot of rough sand on the road. Once the face is directly on the ground, it is inevitable to break the skin and bleed.

Wei Lizhou's pupils shrank in shock, and at the last moment, he stretched out his hand without thinking, grabbed Yu Yiqing's arm, and pulled Yu Yiqing back forcefully.

Wei Lizhou's arms were strong and powerful, while Yu Yiqing's figure was thin. With the world spinning, Yu Yiqing was like a light butterfly, gently crashing into Wei Lizhou's arms.

Feeling the sudden soft touch on his lips, Wei Lizhou's eyes widened in surprise, and he looked at Yu Yiqing's cold eyes that were close to Chi Chi without blinking.

At this moment, the whole world seems to have been pressed the pause button, and everything in the world has stagnated and quieted down.

Wei Lizhou could only see Yu Yiqing's figure in his eyes.

Yu Yiqing's thick eyelashes fluttered slightly, Wei Lizhou's heart seemed to be gently brushed by the softest wings in the world, causing a numb and itchy sensation.

This tingling feeling spread from the apex of his heart to every inch of his body in an instant.

A gust of wind suddenly blew past, and Yu Yiqing's soft hair brushed Wei Lizhou's Adam's apple lightly. Wei Lizhou's mouth was instantly parched, and he couldn't help but swallowed lightly.

During the breath, Wei Lizhou's handsome eyebrows and eyes were gradually smudged with the cool and light fragrance of Yu Yiqing's body.

But the temperature in his chest was gradually heating up, his body seemed to be scorched by a ball of blazing fire, and the blood in his body seemed to be constantly surging and boiling.

Wei Lizhou looked into Yu Yiqing's amber eyes, their eyes met, their eyes blended together, the surrounding temperature seemed to keep rising, and the atmosphere became ambiguous.