Huang Yiming smiled and tapped his forehead, "You only know candy."

Huang Yiyue covered his white forehead with his small hands, and fell down beside the sofa strangely, "I'm hurt, and I need candy to comfort me to get up."

Everyone present was amused by him.

The next day, Saturday morning.

The old lady and Huang Shiyuan had already gone shopping, while Huang Yiyue wanted to go to the amusement park.

living room…

Huang Yiming looked at Huang Yiyue who was rolling in front of him in distress, and coaxed: "I will take you to the amusement park when I get home."

Huang Yiyue hummed: "I don't believe it! You must be busy with work again after you get home!"

Yu Yiqing thought for a while: "How about taking him? Anyway, we don't have any plans for today."

Before Huang Yiming could speak, Huang Yiyue jumped up and down with joy, "Okay, brother Yiqing is better, I like brother Yiqing the most!"

Huang Yiming: "You idiot, whoever takes you to play, whoever feeds you, who do you like the most?"

Huang Yiyue stuck out his tongue at him, and said confidently: "He treats me well, why can't I like him. Would you like someone who treats you badly?"

Huang Yiming laughed speechlessly, "So I must watch you dead when I go out, otherwise you will be trafficked, and maybe you are still counting money for traffickers."

Huang Yiyue: "I'm not that stupid, I'm too lazy to tell you."

Huang Yiyue ran out happily, ran into the garden, and shouted inside: "Brother Yiqing, let's go out quickly."

Yu Yiqing and Huang Yiming walked out side by side, Yu Yiqing said to Huang Yiming: "Let's take a taxi."

Yan Daichuan went out, while the driver of the Yan family had already taken Huang Shiyuan and the old lady to go shopping. Although Huang Yiming had a driver's license abroad, it could not be used in China.

If Yu Yiqing and the others want to take a taxi, they have to walk from the villa area to the side of the road outside, and they need to pass Wei Li Zhou's house.

When Yu Yiqing passed Wei Li Zhou's villa, he paused, and said to Huang Yiming, "Do you mind if I ask a friend to go with me?"

Huang Yiming shook his head naturally, "You can call whatever you want. If there are many people, I can relax a bit and help me keep an eye on Huang Yiyue."

Yu Yiqing smiled and sent a message to Wei Lizhou.

Wei Lizhou happened to be nestled on the sofa in the living room playing with his mobile phone. After receiving the message, he stood up with a smile and walked out directly.

Mother Wei stared blankly: "Where are you going?"

Wei Lizhou smiled and said without turning his head: "You don't have to wait for me to eat today, Yu Yiqing asked me if I want to go to the amusement park."

Seeing Wei Lizhou quickly disappearing from sight, Mother Wei blinked suspiciously.

Didn't he dislike the childishness of the amusement park before, so he didn't want to go, why is he so active today.

Seeing Wei Lizhou walking from Wei's garden, Yu Yiqing slightly curled his lips.

"Ah? So we took him out to play?" Wei Lizhou looked at Huang Yiyue Xiaodouding who was standing beside Yu Yiqing, with a little disappointment on his face.