"My cousin and the young master of the Yan family are both studying in Jiahai. I heard from my cousin that the young master of the Yan family has good grades in school, and every time he puts Yan Kaichen at the bottom. It can be seen that his IQ is not low, maybe even Even better than Yan Kaichen."

"A bunch of idiots!" Zhu Jinyang's irritable voice suddenly sounded behind the people who were discussing.

Everyone turned their heads and saw Zhu Jinyang and Yan Kaichen and Liu Jiahao who came out from the other side of the green plant, a bit of surprise and embarrassment flashed across their faces.

They didn't realize that Zhu Jinyang and the others were nearby.

Zhu Jinyang walked up to the person who praised Yu Yiqing just now, with a mocking expression on his face: "Even if a sparrow flies on a branch, it is still a sparrow, it cannot become a phoenix, and it is not as good as a phoenix!"

Liu Jiahao also sneered, "Exactly, whether you are blind or out of your mind, you actually think that Yan Kaichen is inferior to Yu Yiqing."

This group of people was scolded by Zhu Jinyang and Liu Jiahao like quails, and they didn't dare to refute, for fear of offending them.

After all, the Zhu family and the Liu family are not easy to mess with, and Yan Kaichen still has some possibility of inheriting the Yan Group.

Seeing that they were so scolded that they didn't dare to lift their heads, the anger in Yan Kaichen's heart calmed down a bit. Just when he was about to pretend to be nice, a voice interrupted him.

"Yu Yiqing can't compare to Yan Kaichen? I heard that right, Zhu Jinyang and Liu Jiahao, are you two joking?"

Yan Kaichen looked back and saw that it was Wei Lizhou, Ye Panbai and Ling Heke, and a moment of coldness flashed in his eyes.

After Wei Lizhou followed his father and mother to the banquet, he felt that it was boring to socialize with his parents, so he went to get together with Ye Panbai and Ling Heke.

Seeing Wei Lizhou, Zhu Jinyang crossed his arms and snorted coldly, "I'm just telling the truth! Why, do you find it harsh? Then you can cover your ears and pretend to be deaf."

Wei Lizhou was speechless and sneered.

He looked at Ye Panbai beside him and asked, "Ye Panbai, do you still remember who was the first in grade in the last monthly exam?"

"Yu Yiqing." Ye Panbai deliberately raised the decibel.

"Who is second in that grade?"

"It seems to be Yan Kaichen... No!" Ye Panbai patted his forehead in an extremely contrived manner, "I remember wrongly, Wannian's second child was Yan Kaichen before. But since Ling Heke transferred to another school, Yan Kaichen has become Wannian The third child."

Wei Lizhou tried his best to hold back his smile. He deliberately patted Ling Heke's shoulder, "Old Ling, what's the matter with you, why do you become second every day?"

"It's good to be second, but there are people who aren't even second." Ling Heke's voice was indifferent.

"That's right." Wei Lizhou nodded with a smile.

Wei Lizhou looked at Ye Panbai again, "Ye Panbai, do you still remember who our outstanding student representative was?"

"Why don't you even remember this?" Ye Panbai pretended to be impatient, "Yu Yiqing and Yan Kaichen were candidates at the time, and Yu Yiqing was finally elected."

"Hey, Yu Yiqing has won too many honors. I can't see them all. How can I remember them?"

Wei Lizhou's tone was very awkward, "By the way, did someone say that Yu Yiqing is not as good as Yan Kaichen just now? Is there any evidence or examples, but don't say that there is no evidence, it will just be nonsense."