"What about the follow-up?" Yu Yiqing looked at Wei Lizhou with some clarity in his eyes.

"The noodles were kneaded successfully, but... I turned the fire too high and accidentally overcooked them. After my mother took a bite, I finished the rest."

Recalling the pot of burnt noodles at that time, Wei Lizhou couldn't help showing a bit of pain on his face.

A whole pot of noodles!

His father and his sister showed complete dislike for his whole family, except for his mother who ate a bite, even refusing to help him share the noodle soup.

Yu Yiqing: "..."

Perhaps, he shouldn't have any expectations of Wei Lizhou. Instead of seeking advice from Wei Lizhou, it would be more reliable for him to think on his own.

Yu Yi said calmly: "Go ahead and do the questions, I won't bother you anymore."

"You despise me, right?" Wei Lizhou looked at Yu Yiqing suspiciously.

"You think too much."

"You hesitated for a while!"

Shouldn't this question be answered immediately and without thinking?

There is no need to hesitate!

Seeing Wei Lizhou looking at him with indignation, Yu Yiqing felt guilty.

But still calm and calm, without red face and heartbeat: "The teacher has entered the classroom, and the class is about to begin."

Seeing the figure of the teacher standing on the podium, Wei Lizhou turned his head and "hummed" to Yu Yiqing, "We will finish class later, let's talk about this topic!"

Yu Yiqing: "..."

The time of one class passed quickly.

When the get out of class bell rang and saw the teacher walk out of the classroom, Wei Lizhou was about to turn his head to Yu Yiqing to continue talking about the topic just now, but before he could speak, Yu Yiqing stood up abruptly.

"I'll go to the office and ask the teacher a question."

After Yu Yiqing finished speaking, he walked out of the classroom, walking hurriedly as if someone was chasing after him.

Seeing Yu Yiqing being forced into a panic by himself, Wei Lizhou had a sly smile on his face.

Hey, teasing the same table is really fun.

Soon came the day of Huang Shiyuan's birthday, which happened to be on Sunday.

Yu Yiqing was wearing a cold gray windbreaker today, making his eyebrows and eyes a bit colder.

He used to go to Wei Lizhou's house often, but today was the first time he got close to the strange villa next door to Wei Lizhou's house.

The weather in early spring is still a bit chilly, but some spring buds have already begun to emerge on the grass outside the Yan family villa.

When he really stood outside this strange villa, Yu Yiqing suddenly felt a little nervous for no reason.

Looking at the doorbell in front of him, he narrowed his eyes slightly and couldn't help pinching his fingers.

After hesitating for a moment, he raised his hand and gently rang the doorbell of Yan's house.

"I'm coming!"

When seeing Wei Lizhou who happily ran out to open the door, Yu Yiqing's originally frowning brows relaxed.

"Why are you here?" Yu Yiqing's voice was clearly filled with surprise.