Yu Yiqing frowned slightly, "Aren't you going to the infirmary to find the school doctor?"

"I think my cold is strange, and I want to go to the hospital for a full-body examination. The equipment in the infirmary is not enough."

Hearing what Wei Lizhou said, Yu Yiqing instantly thought of Huang Shiyuan's hospitalization, and he stared at Wei Lizhou.

Wei Lizhou's heart pounded when he saw it.

He opened his mouth, and just about to say that it is okay to go to the school infirmary, when he heard Yu Yi ask in a calm voice, "Which hospital are you going to?"

After Yu Yiqing finished speaking, he walked directly towards the school gate.

Hearing what Yu Yiqing said, Wei Lizhou instantly understood his choice.

He smiled secretly, and hurriedly trotted to follow Yu Yiqing's footsteps, "I heard that Haicheng Second Hospital has relatively advanced medical equipment, so let's go there."

Yu Yiqing didn't speak, but snorted coldly.

After arriving at Haicheng Second Hospital, Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing stood at the door of the outpatient building of the hospital. Wei Lizhou smiled and said to Yu Yiqing: "At the same table, the doctor will ask a lot of private questions when he sees a doctor. If you are next to me, I'll be shy then. So I'll go in and see the doctor by myself."

Yu Yiqing: "..."

Wei Lizhou: "If you're bored waiting, just take a stroll around here. I'll take the initiative to contact you after I see the doctor."

After Wei Lizhou finished speaking, he patted his head pretentiously, with a look of sudden realization, "Ah, I suddenly remembered that Aunt Huang happened to be hospitalized in this hospital too. Her ward number seems to be 502, right? It's really fate."

Yu Yiqing raised his eyelids and cast a sidelong glance at Wei Lizhou, Wei Lizhou was a broken pot, he didn't even cover it up, did he?

Against Yu Yiqing's sharp and sharp eyes, Wei Lizhou smiled at Yu Yiqing guiltily, "I'll go to the doctor first to see if I have a cold, you can do it yourself."

Yu Yiqing glanced at Wei Lizhou, who was alive and well, and said coldly: "When you have a cold, you can get better sooner with an injection. You can suggest the doctor to give you an injection directly, which will take effect faster than taking medicine."

Hearing the injection, Wei Lizhou flinched reflexively.

He smiled flatteringly at Yu Yiqing, "Not at all, not at all, my cold is just a small one, the kind that will get better soon."

After Wei Lizhou finished speaking, there was wind under his feet, and he hurried away.

Seeing Wei Lizhou's back disappearing from his sight, Yu Yiqing smiled helplessly.

But thinking of the ward number that Wei Lizhou mentioned just now, the smile on his face gradually disappeared, and his brows could not help but frown slightly.

502?

Yu Yiqing clenched his fingertips.

His figure finally appeared in the corridor outside Ward 502.

Seeing Ward 502 getting closer and closer to him, Yu Yiqing's emotions became more and more complicated like a mess.

The 5th floor is the VIP ward area of this hospital. This floor is very quiet, the corridor is so quiet that you can hear the sound of a needle falling on the ground.

Seeing that the door of Ward 502 was ajar, Yu Yiqing suppressed the sound of his footsteps, not wanting the people in the ward to notice his arrival.

Through the crack of the door, seeing Huang Shiyuan lying on the bed in the ward with a pale face, Yu Yiqing frowned slightly.