Yu Yiqing knew it well at the time, but followed their wish, just to see what they were planning to do.

Yan Daichuan looked at Yu Weiyun with gloomy eyes, "Are you only aware of the embarrassment now? Your family is really a good planner. If I hadn't found Yu Yiqing a long time ago, wouldn't you have succeeded in occupying the magpie's nest now?"

Dove occupying magpie's nest?

There was an instant uproar among the people present.

"Yu Weiyun's scheming is too scary!"

"I thought my illegitimate child was shameless enough, but I didn't expect Yu Weiyun to be even more exaggerated than him."

"I actually witnessed the real version of "civet cat for prince", this time I really learned a lot! "

"It's creepy, Yu Weiyun is simply too brazen! How thick-skinned is it to do such a thing!"

"My God, this family is simply a den of wolves. What kind of misfortune did Yu Yiqing have to meet them."

"It's scary to think about it carefully! Do you remember that Yu Yiqing's adoptive father said just now that he wanted to let him go abroad? If Yan Daichuan hadn't found Yu Yiqing, if Yu Yiqing really went abroad, would he be able to come back? It's a mess abroad, Yu Yiqing said Maybe he was imprisoned or killed by them directly abroad?"

Hearing this, Wei Lizhou couldn't help but clutched Yu Yiqing's arm with some fear.

Feeling the strength from his hand, Yu Yiqing put his hand lightly on Wei Lizhou's.

"It's okay, I'm fine now."

Wei Lizhou looked worried, "No, these people are simply too insane. I will follow you closely for a while to prevent them from doing anything to you."

Ye Panbai and Ling Heke also nodded in agreement, "You'd better be careful!"

Seeing the undisguised concern between their eyebrows and eyes, Yu Yiqing quietly flashed a trace of tenderness in his eyes.

Yu Weiyun's heart collapsed at this moment.

Looking at the disdainful eyes of the people around him and hearing their pointing words, he wished he could turn around and run away immediately, but he knew that his running would only make his situation worse.

When he noticed Mother Yu standing beside him, his eyes lit up, and he looked at Mother Yu begging for help as if grasping the last straw.

Mother Yu instantly understood the meaning in his eyes.

"Don't blame Yu Weiyun anymore! All of this was my idea! He is innocent, and he was also deceived by me as a mother.

After I knew about Yu Yiqing's life experience, I had the idea of wanting Yu Weiyun to live a better life. So put Yu Yiqing's life experience on Yu Weiyun's head. Yu Weiyun just believed my statement by mistake. "

Mother Yu looked excited, and yelled at the surrounding people: "It was also my hair that was going to be tested for paternity without authorization, and secretly replaced it with Yu Yiqing's hair."

Yu Weiyun lowered his head with guilt, "I didn't expect my mother to lie to me, I shouldn't trust her so easily."

Now Huang Shiyuan really hates Yu Weiyun and their mother and child to the bone.

They are clearly in collusion!

If it wasn't for Yan Daichuan to pull her, she would have rushed straight up and slapped Mother Yu and the others.

In the Second Generation of the Trench, He Changed To the Ruanfan ScriptOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara