Ye Panbai grimaced: "Don't mention homework, I can't hear the word "homework" now, I feel like vomiting when I hear it. "

Wei Lizhou patted Ye Panbai's shoulder jokingly: "Little Yezi, your body is not good, you are too weak!"

Ye Panbai rolled his eyes at him, "I almost went crazy because of my homework yesterday, and I don't know who it is."

"Hmph, next time I'm on vacation, I'll definitely finish my homework first, and then go surfing." Wei Lizhou looked confident.

Yu Yiqing and Ling Heke looked at each other, their eyes showing their disapproval of Wei Lizhou's words.

Ye Panbai was about to open his mouth to complain about Wei Lizhou, when he suddenly caught sight of the man standing opposite the school gate, he stopped, and asked Yu Yiqing with a surprised expression: "Yu Yiqing, is that in front of you your father?" ?”

Hearing Ye Panbai's words, Wei Lizhou's first thought was that he was talking about Yan Daichuan, but when he looked over, he realized that it was Yu Gang, that **** gambler.

Yu Gang was severely punished by the creditors, his nose was bruised and his face was swollen, and now his face is black and blue.

Seeing Yu Gang, Yu Yiqing's brows instantly sank slightly.

As soon as Yu Gang noticed Yu Yiqing and the others, he rushed in front of Yu Yiqing and the others in three steps at a time.

Before Wei Lizhou could react, he took a step forward and firmly blocked Yu Yiqing behind him with his body.

Wei Lizhou looked at Yu Gang in front of him with a cold face, "What do you want to do today?"

Yu Gang's expression today was not as domineering as usual, on the contrary he put on a miserable look.

With a "plop", he knelt down in front of Yu Yiqing and the others.

Wei Lizhou was startled by his sudden action.

On the first day of school, people came and went at the gate of the school. Yu Gang's kneeling immediately attracted everyone's attention.

Without further ado, Yu Gang directly kowtowed twice to Yu Yiqing. It was obvious that he was using a lot of force, and his forehead turned red in an instant.

He squeezed out a few tears from the corner of his eyes, and said loudly to Yu Yiqing: "Yiqing, it's dad who is sorry for you, dad kowtowed to you and apologized here!"

"This man is Yu Yiqing's father?"

"As a father, kowtow to apologize to your son, what happened?"

"Family ugliness should not be publicized. Even if there is something to do, go home and talk about it. It would be too embarrassing to make trouble at school. I feel embarrassed for Yu Yiqing."

Hearing the comments from the people around, Yu Gang felt a little bit secretly happy.

He still had a gesture of repentance on his face, and shouted loudly: "Papa is sorry for you. If it weren't for my good gambling and bad gambling, I wouldn't have caused our family to owe so much debt. Now those creditors have seen me one by one, They all want to beat me to death. It doesn’t matter if I die, but if I leave you with these debts, I can’t bear it.”

There was frost in Yu Yiqing's eyes, "So what do you think of me?"

Yu Gang gave Yu Yiqing a few more heavy kowtows, and said in a loud and authentic voice: "I know that I, the father, delayed you. But now there is a relative in the United States who sees our relatives and is willing to lend me money to pay back." Pay off all debts."