Part 17: Home Alone.

Its around, 7 in the morning, Keith was sleeping peacefully in his room, which was a mess. He had a game night with Nathan, Yang, Yin and Patrick. They've bond a little. Talking in a cafe. Though, Mason was left at home.

Anyways, Keith's sleep was interrupted by an alarm. Keith closed it, not thinking much of it. Because of the alarm, Mason sat up and taped his glasses back on.

They look at Keith with an unamused look. "You forgetting something Keith? Yknow, something important?" Mason said with sas in their voice. "hmm? what is so important this early in the morning?" Keith said in his morning voice.

"Oh! Yknow.. your mom is going for a business trip-" Mason got interrupted by Keith zooming out of bed and going downstairs. "Wow, leaving me alone again. Last time ended so good, mehh. I look dashing though." Mason compliment themselves. "Now, getting downstairs, without falling, again."

Keith went into the kitchen and saw his mom about to leave. "Oh! Your awake already? I thought I was gonna leave a note again." She giggled a bit. "Sorry ma, I was.. in deep sleep." Keith made an excuse. He haven't told her about Mason yet. He wanted to plan it out before telling.

"Well, just remember the extra key is at my bedroom cabinet next to the window, and lock the doors if your gonna leave the house, and have your inhaler on you all the time, and-" She went on and on, Keith listened to it but, a certain someone is lazy to write all about it.

Keith's mom gave him a farewell hug before leaving the door, but immediately opened it to face Keith again. "Also, I'll be leaving for five days, if anymore than that, just don't worry much okay?" She looked at Keith in the eyes. "Okay ma, I won't worry that much like last time, love you." He said in a sadned voice. Keith's mom kissed his forehead. "Love you too sweetie. Be safe for me." She whispered the last part and the door closes.

"Soo;" Keith looked behind him and saw Mason on the stairs. "That was the important thing in this morning. Your welcome." They said with sas again. "Oh shut it. I forgot, I just woke up yknow." Keith replied. "Yea, I know, I was literally there!"

There was silence between the two. Then both chuckled a bit. "So, what do you want to do?" Keith asked Mason. "Watching the new episode of II that's for sure!" Mason began climbing back up the staircase but was struggling. Keith giggled a bit and lightly grabbed Mason and went upstairs.

"I haven't seen the new episode so this will be new to me too."
They went into Keith's bedroom and Mason jumped from Keith's grip and dashed to the computer. Keith added a small ladder for Mason. They both sat comfortably on their spots and went to YouSphere to watch II.

[494 WORDS! Heheh, sorry for uhh not posting as much, test and alot of things happening

[494 WORDS! Heheh, sorry for uhh not posting as much, test and alot of things happening. Currently my head hurts. Sorry that there's not alot happening. My head is not the greatest rn.]