Part 9: School experience.

Your POV.

Keith and Mason laughed at their own jokes. After few minutes, their finally home. "Oh right, can the doll house in your closet be my house?" Mason asked after remembering about it. "Dunno, well see. Right now-*Yawn* -I'm tired." Keith opened the door and said "I'm home!" There was a faint sound of footsteps heard.

"Welcome home dear!" Keith's mom greeted the duo. "How was your hangout?" She asked. Then saw the bandage on Keith nose. "Oh dear! What happened?!" She touched Keith face in concern. "Don't worry ma. I just fell down at my hangout!" Keith put his moms hands away from his face. "I'm ok, promise." Keith saw his mother's face. She gave a 'I don't believe that' face.

She sighed and said "Well you look tired, go to sleep now alright?" There was concern in her voice. "Alright, love ya Ma!" Keith went up the stairs and went to his room. Keith's mom still have a worried look. But she just went to her room.

5:35am/Saturday

Keith woke up from Mason's alarm and immediately went to the bathroom. Mason just waited on the bedside table. They kinda feel nervous going to somewhere crowded. Mason shakes its body and sighed. Since their waiting, it took the 'limb' box and put its legs in. Hands are fine by them.

Keith went out the bathroom and signal Mason to shut off. Keith wears a black shirt with dark blue jeans. The shirt had the school's name on it, 'Crowlin Village High School'. He put the 'limb' box in his pocket and opened Mason, he put them in his pocket as well. Keith went downstairs, his mom is preparing some waffles.

"Good morning ma." Keith said in a tired voice. "Good morning Dear! How are you feeling?" His mom asked. "Tired, but healing from 'falling' yesterday." Keith lied but his mom didn't realized. "Well, you better eat! Yesterday you didn't eat my pancakes.", " Sorry ma, heheh." Keith got a plate of waffles and began eating. After that, he went upstairs to get his bag and went down, "GoodBye Ma!", " GoodBye sweetie!" Keith went out of the door.

6;50Am

Keith usually go to school by bus but he was early so he decided to walk to school. So, he decide to talk to Mason to pass time. "Soo, how ya feelin about going to school?", " Nervous and.. Excited? I honestly don't know. Bright sight, you can have a new friend other than a talking phone and a crazy kid.", "Don't for get Yang and Yin.", " Yea those two.", "Can you tell me  about your thoughts? Like your point of perspective in our, 'adventures'."

"It was calm at first, then the fight was the opposite, I also noticed Yin, other than 4s, they are the other mephone that I ever met. Than the chatter with Nathan, than meeting Yin and Yang was nerve wrecking at best. And now, going to a place that's crowded is more than nerve wrecking." Mason replied with an explanation, and Keith noticed it mentioned a new person, 4s, Keith wanted to ask but realized he was at school already.

The school was big with at least 3 buildings. Keith walked to class and making sure Mason wasn't shown as he fears that it might be taken away by- "Hey freak" her. Rianna saw Keith hiding something, she attempted to get Mason out of Keith's grasps. "Hey!" Keith shouted a bit. "Oh cmon, I'm just going to look at it." Rianna mocked. Keith trys so hard but just in case, he whispered to Mason to- "Got it!" Rianna finally got Mason out of Keith's hands.

"What is this? Hands? Is this a toy?" She mocked Keith more. "Keith? Who's the girl?" Mason voice was heard. Rianna looked at the phone to see it looked like a call. Smart idea. "Can I have the phone now?" Keith asked. "Hmm, who's this?" Rianna asked the caller. "Mason, Herons." Hearing the last name, she was shocked, same as Keith, he never thought they would use his last name- "Heres your stupid phone." Rianna threw the phone to Keith. "Keith? You good?" Mason asked, pretending to not know. "Yeah, thanks.", " Well, it is kinda true." Keith thoughts were scrambled, 'kinda true'? He shaked his head, and started to walk to class.

"Where's Nathy?" As Keith thought she's gone, she's still here. "He is busy today, he told me that." And finally, she's gone. Class one, is history. Class two, is math. Class three, is English. And after break, is the quiz. Keith went to the bathrooms, hoping it wasn't crowded so he could talk to Mason about the quiz. "Hey Mason, I need you be a 'normal' phone." Without hesitation, it did. Keith put the teacher's phone number for the quiz.

He did it flawlessly, it was to good to be tru- "You sure you're gonna use the boys room?", " It's fine. It's better to hear gossip in the toilets." Keith out of curiosity, opened his stall to see, a tall person with a non-binary batch on their hair and their wearing a red version of Keith's shirt, and they also have a mephone on their shoulder, it has a yellow background.

[875 words, I'm starving, lol. Uhh yeah, PB and Lit-gal is here! As the new student, hehe heheh. At first I thought, they bumped into each other when Keith went home, decided not to. Now, test-tube is left. ]