Part 12: Guess this is normal for now.

It's Sunday morning at Nathan's mansion. Yang wakes up and heard footsteps, seemingly getting louder and louder. Then, the bedroom door slam open making Yang jumped. "YOOO Yang-zips! Wanna have cereal for breakfast?" Nathan said it while catching their breath and doing finger guns at Yang.

Yang sighed and got up from their bed. Yin woke up from charging and jumped on Yang's back. They all travel through the long hallways of the mansion. Finally arrived at the kitchen.

The kitchen was large and vast. But only Yin amazed at the sight while Yang was too tired to care. Yesterday they followed Nathan and had a tour around the mansion. It took seven hours to even completed the tour, it could've been three hours minus the fact Nathan just talked for the other four hours.

Yang sat at the fancy chairs and Yin jumped off to wander around. Nathan happily went to the cupboards to get the cereal. While Yin was exploring, they come across a photo. It's was a photo of Nathan and a girl, Nathan seemed unhappy while the girl was having the time of her life.

Yin just thinks it's an old friend but the girl looked familiar. They took a photo of it and ran back to Yang. Yang was sleeping on the table, waiting for Nathan. Then Nathan came back with two bowls of cereal with chocolate milk?

"Yknow, normal milk is healthier." Yang comment. "Well, where's the fun in that!" Nathan replied. As Yang looked at the cereal, there was marshmellows mixed in it with colourful looking cereal. Yang chuckled as they haven't seen these type of cereal for years, he had forgotten how it tasted like.

Yin just took a marshmallow and ate it. (Honestly, I can't explain these phones digestive system. ) Yang was surprised that the chocolate milk actually tasted pleasant with the cereal. "Soo, tomorrow I need to go to school and uhh, do you want to go to school with me?" Nathan said while looking at Yang with puppy eyes. Yang wasn't sure about it, he is safe in the mansion and going out can get them in trouble.

Nathan realised that Yang looked stressed after asking the question. So he had an idea. "Heyyy, how bout you register yourself at school as my little brother?? That means if anyone messes with ya, their messing with the Qaizers!" Nathan said while looking like the main character.

Yang was about to question it but then think about it more deeply. If they registered as Nathan's brother, they could be at least tiny bit of safety outside. And they don't really like their own last name so, why not, maybe those bad people wouldn't appear a lot. Yang looked at Yin, Yin also thinking deeply about it then looked at Yang with a nod.

"Fine, but can you get off the table? It will break-" Yang was cut off because the table actually broke with Nathan falling with it. Yang manage to saved their cereal and Nathan's. "I'm okay!" Nathan said while giving a thumbs up to Yang. "Well, I can generate a new table, but it wouldn't look the same. " Yin suggested to Nathan.

Nathan stands up from the broken table and cleaned off the dust from him.
"Nahh, it's fine, we got extras." Then a helper came in the room after hearing a loud thud from the kitchen.

Few minutes later, Nathan got scolded by the woman helper and some other dudes just came with a new looking table. Yang smiled and even laughed a little as they have to get used to Nathan chaotic energy. Yin smiles that Yang is being genuinely happy after a long time. It's been too long.

[623 words! Sorry y'all I'm procasenating but uhh here's the designs of the humans in gacha! The phone designs are for future me to draw. I hope you like the fic so far.]

Whoops, forgot he had asthma

(Insert Fan here)

(Insert Fan here)