He looked at Ling Heke in disbelief, "Did I hear correctly just now, you said there are only six days before school starts?"

Ling Heke nodded, "To be precise, it's five days plus one night."

Wei Lizhou froze for a moment.

He looked at Ling Heke with a broken face, "I seem to need to borrow a room from you too."

Ling Heke looked at Wei Lizhou with a clear face, "Have you not opened your winter homework yet?"

Wei Lizhou looked like crying, "What do you think?"

He hasn't even unzipped his schoolbag.

Hearing Ling Heke mentioned "winter vacation homework", Ye Panbai, who was about to watch Wei Lizhou's excitement, was also taken aback.

Ye Panbai said with a bitter face: "I seem to need a room to borrow."

Yu Yiqing: "..."

Wei Lizhou cautiously looked at Yu Yiqing, blinking his eyes expectantly.

Yu Yiqing instantly understood what he meant, and directly refused: "Impossible."

Wei Lizhou's eyes were aggrieved, and he said angrily: "I haven't said anything yet!"

Yu Yiqing said indifferently: "There is no need to speak."

Wei Lizhou snorted angrily.

Ye Panbai also looked expectantly at Ling Heke beside him.

Ling Heke: "Coffee and tea are enough."

But don't even think about copying homework, just stay up late to make up the homework debt.

Seeing that the last hope was shattered, Ye Panbai and Wei Lizhou, the two troubled brothers, hugged their heads together and howled in an instant.

Ling Heke and Yu Yiqing glanced at each other, and they both saw the speechlessness towards the two in each other's eyes.

If I knew this earlier, why bother.

Yu Yiqing moved into Ling Heke's house that day. And Wei Lizhou and Ye Panbai also came from home with a schoolbag full of homework.

Doing homework for one day and one night in a row directly tortured both Wei Lizhou and Ye Panbai.

in the living room...

Wei Lizhou patted the table hard, stood up and said, "I can't do it anymore, I want to go downstairs to the supermarket to buy a popsicle to calm my mind."

Ye Panbai, who was sitting opposite him, said, "I want to, too. I have to go downstairs to get some fresh air."

Ling Heke and Yu Yiqing were also reading in the living room at this time.

Hearing Wei Lizhou and the others, the two looked at each other, and Ling Heke suggested aloud: "Why don't we go downstairs together for a walk."

Yu Yiqing closed the page.

After coming out of the neighborhood supermarket, Wei Lizhou ate a popsicle refreshedly, "I'm still happy when I don't do my homework!"

Ye Panbai ate the ice cream, nodding his head like pounding garlic.

Ling Heke and Yu Yiqing: "..."

"Yu Yiqing, stop for me!"

Wei Lizhou and the others were happily taking a walk and eating ice cream, when suddenly a piercing voice of order came from behind them.

They looked back, and Ye Panbai murmured to Wei Lizhou, "Could it be that those debt collectors came after us?"

Wei Lizhou snorted coldly, "It's not a debt collector, it's a debt collector!"