The bald man looked at Wei Lizhou with a dubious face.

Wei Lizhou met his scrutinizing gaze, and spoke to him in a very comfortable tone: "Brother, you have worked really hard. The Lantern Festival has not passed yet, so you have come out to work. Who are the people living here? Has it offended you?"

Seeing his calm attitude, the bald-headed man immediately dispelled his doubts, and he hummed heavily, "He didn't mess with us, but his father didn't pay his debts, and he took his whole family and didn't know where to hide. He went, and only left us such an address, saying that his son has money, and the father will pay off his debts, so let us come to him for money."

Hearing the words of the bald man, Yu Yiqing drooped his eyes and raised his eyebrows, and his eyes were covered with frost.

Wei Lizhou nodded as if suddenly enlightened, "I see, has his son already worked and made money? Why do I remember that the person living here seems to look similar to us in appearance, just a high school student."

Ling Heke didn't even blink, and naturally echoed Wei Lizhou: "It's really just a high school student. When I came to your house to look for you, I met him on the stairs and saw him wearing a high school uniform. "

Ye Panbai said with a playful smile, "That's right, how much money can a high school student have? I live a miserable life every month. Brothers, you must have been fooled, right?"

The bald man's expression changed.

The younger brother beside him clung to his ear and whispered, "Brother, what they say makes sense. How much money can a poor kid have? We must have been fooled by that **** Yu Gang." .”

The bald man's face turned pale instantly. He gritted his teeth, clenched his thick fists, and said viciously: "Let's go! When I find that **** Yu Gang, I must beat him like a pig!"

After confirming that the bald man and the others had left, Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing took rags and buckets and began to clean the splashed paint on the door.

Seeing the new look of the gate, Wei Lizhou hammered his sore waist with his hands.

Yu Yiqing frowned, with the corners of his mouth slightly pursed, and said to Wei Lizhou and the three of them, "I'm sorry to trouble you."

Wei Lizhou waved his hand, "It's just a trivial matter. But, do you want to consider changing your place to live? If they come back to trouble you again, maybe they will be even more furious because of the fact that we lied to them just now."

Ye Panbai nodded in agreement, "Yeah, they don't look like the kind of reasonable people. If you meet them head-on, maybe it's a scholar meeting a soldier. It's hard to tell why."

Ling Heke said calmly: "There are still three vacant rooms in my side that are not occupied."

Wei Lizhou's eyes lit up instantly, and he said to Yu Yiqing, "It's indeed a good way to live in Linghe Kena."

Yu Yiqing is not used to bothering others. He pursed his thin lips slightly, and was about to say no to Ling Heke, when he heard Ling Heke say to him again: "There are only six days before the start of school. When the school starts, you can live back in the school dormitory."

Ye Panbai said to Yu Yiqing: "Don't think about it, it's troublesome to find another house suddenly."

Hearing what they all said, Yu Yiqing had no choice but to nod, and said to Ling Heke, "I'm sorry to trouble you."

Seeing that Yu Yiqing agreed to move to Ling Heke's side, Wei Lizhou just smiled when he suddenly remembered what Ling Heke said just now, and the smile on his face froze instantly.