Wei Lizhou frowned suspiciously, it's impossible, he clearly marked it, how could he not find it.

Moreover, he watched his mother put all the dumplings into the pot, so there is no possibility of missing dumplings.

Wei Lizhou cautiously glanced at the dumplings in everyone's bowls on the table, but found no signs.

Just when he thought the dumpling had disappeared out of thin air, he looked down and found it tightly stuck to another dumpling at the bottom of his bowl.

Wei Lizhou: "..." This dumpling is really easy for him to find!

Seeing that there were two more dumplings suddenly in his bowl, Yu Yiqing looked up at Wei Lizhou suspiciously.

Wei Lizhou looked calm and natural, "I have too many dumplings here, and I may not be able to finish them later, please help me eliminate two at the same table."

Yu Yiqing glanced at the dumplings in Wei Lizhou's bowl, a little puzzled flashed in his eyes, considering Wei Lizhou's appetite, these dumplings are not too much.

Although he was a little confused, Yu Yiqing still picked up one of the dumplings sent by Wei Lizhou.

He took a bite, and the salty and sweet taste of the dumpling filling instantly made him frown slightly.

Noticing Yu Yiqing's expression, Wei's mother looked at him, saw half a red date in the dumpling stuffing, she instantly connected everything together, smiled suddenly, and said to Yu Yiqing: "Fortunate luck, booming! Fire. It seems that you will be the luckiest person this year."

Wei Shengnan didn't expect that this red date dumpling was actually eaten by Yu Yiqing. But after thinking about it, she instantly understood, and said to Yu Yiqing with a smile: "It seems that Yu Yiqing, your luck this year should be good, and you have a good New Year's Eve."

Father Wei laughed ignorantly when he saw this, "I ate this dumpling in previous years, but this year it can be regarded as a change."

Wei Lizhou also smiled calmly, and said to Wei Lizhou, "I want to rub your happiness at the same table!"

After he finished speaking, he rubbed his hand on Yu Yiqing's shoulder.

Yu Yiqing felt a little weird, he glanced at Wei Lizhou, this dumpling wrapped with red dates came from Wei Lizhou's bowl.

Wei Lizhou pretended to be stupid and looked back blankly, blinked his eyes, and said with a smile: "Big Lucky Star, what are you looking at me for?"

Hearing Wei Lizhou's address, Yu Yiqing moved his fingers slightly, and he pursed his lips. This was the first time he heard someone call him a lucky star.

During the Chinese New Year in the past, what he heard most often was "unlucky" or "broom star" in Yu Gang's mouth.

Wei's mother smiled and said to Yu Yiqing: "Although the salty and sweet taste is not good, you still have to finish eating this dumpling so that the new year can be complete."

Hearing Mother Wei's gentle exhortation, Yu Yiqing's brows and eyes gradually softened, and he nodded slightly.

He slowly chewed this unique dumpling, obviously the taste was a bit strange.

But he still chewed slowly, and couldn't help reminiscing about the slight sweetness that came to his heart unconsciously.

Although the Wei family's New Year's Eve dinner is simple, there is always a warm and happy atmosphere on the table.

In this warm and harmonious atmosphere, Yu Yiqing's previously indifferent brows and eyes were gradually imbued with the festiveness of the New Year.

After the New Year's Eve dinner, everyone helped clean up the dining table, and the task of washing dishes was handed over to Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing.