Chapter 3- It Was a Mistake

Zacznij od początku

"There's nothing in it." I said with my eyes closed.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me back to the door. "OPEN IT!!" I grabbed my keys out my pocket and searched for the right key. "HURRY UP!!" He said pushing the gun into my head.

"Ok! Ok!"

I put the key into the lock and opened it. "Get the money."

"There is no money in here."

I thank god I'd taken the money to the bank the day before.

He searched around taking pictures of the wall and one revealed the safe. "Open the safe."

"There's no money in it." He shot me in my shoulder and I screamed. "Open the safe." I cried holding my gun shot wound and picked the keys up off the floor which I dropped when he shot me. The keys not had blood on them and I walked over to the safe opening it revealing it to be empty like i left it. Only had documents in it.

"Where's the money?"

"I don't have any?"

"Aren't you the owner of this store?"

"No." I lied. He huffed before shooting me again. This time the bullet went to my neck. I fell back and I saw him run out.

I started to cough harshly holding my throat. I don't know how long I was on the floor but i started to feel cold and my vision was getting blurry. I started coughing more and blood started to come up.

"What in the hell happen in here?!" I heard Stacey's voice.

"Is kennedy in here?" Kesha asked.

"KEN!!" I heard him yell. I heard foot steps and soon the came in my office.

"Jesus kennedy what happen!!" Kesha said. "Stace call someone."

"I am!!"

"Ken keep your eyes open."

That was a little to late to say cause soon darkness came over me.

Elijah

I was sitting on the the end of the bed just thinking how could she be so fucking weak. I have cheated in the past.... twice but it was at the beginning of us getting back together. I learned my lesson by her leaving me for a period of time. That's what made me finally marry her. I couldn't lose her. I know I'm not one to judge since I've cheated in the past and she never has. I guess I see how it feels.

I jumped up and grabbed my phone about to call her. I put the phone to my ear and was about to go into the closet until I saw her broken phone on the floor. I cursed myself.

"Daddy??" I heard on the other side of the door. I knew it was on of the twins but I didn't know which one. I opened the door and saw that it was Alaina. I'm not gone lie. I did get them mixed up a couple time but that was until I could figure them both out..

"Yea baby." I said getting down to her level she was holding a stuffed unicorn.

She bagged away from me. I frowned.

"What's wrong princess? "

"Why were you yelling at mommy?" she asked. I took a deep breath.

"Me and mommy just had a bad argument ok."

"Why did mommy run off crying?"

"You saw mommy run off?" she nodded.

"Did you make mommy cry?" she said?

"No-i mean yes I did but-"

"Why? " She said cutting me off and folding her small arms. Her and Ariel's attitude was just like kennedys.