Chapter 3- It Was a Mistake

Start from the beginning

"When he performed he pulled me on stage with him and sung to me and afterwards his body guard came and got me from the bar and told me Adrian wanted me back stage I didn't know the reason so I just went and-"

"You didn't know the reason so you just went?" He asked.

"Y-yea kesha likes him and she wanted me to get hi number because i knew him......." He motioned for me to continue.

"I went to his dressing room and we caught up on a few things and after I got up to leave and we hugged but when I pulled back I fell and he came down in top of m-me a-and-"

"AND WHAT!!" He yelled.

"H-he....he"

"He what kennedy don't play with me."

I started to choke up all over again.

"H-he kissed me."

His chest started to heave up and down.

"You cheated on me?" He said in the lowest tone ever. He had so much hurt in his voice. His eyes started to get water.

"Baby it was a mistake."

"You cheated on me?" He said again.

"YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME!!!" He hit the wall right beside my head putting a huge whole into it. I jumped so hard. He threw my phone against the wall breaking it.

Elijah

She cheated on me. She fucking cheated on me.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's not like I wanted him to. I stopped him. I didn't enjoy it."

"Get out."

"W-what???"

"GET OUT!!!"

"Elijah it was a kiss. A kiss that meant nothing. Your trying to kicked me out because he kissed me. I didn't kiss him." She said crying.

"Is that why you were crying last night?"

She nodded.

"You knew you fucked up didn't you."

"Yes and I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry."

"Leave."

"Bab-"

"LEAVE KENNEDY NOW!!! "

She grabbed her keys and quickly left. I could hear her running down the steps and then the door slams shut.

"FUCK!!! "

Kennedy

I shook my head turning out of our drive way. I rested my arm on the door of the car with my head on my hand.

He kissed me. It's not like I wanted him to. I left right after the shit happen. It's eight in the morning and i don't know where I'm going. I had some tights clothes in a bag in my car so I put on a white shirt and light blue jeans and white Sandals.

I got out and went walked up to my store caught off guard at the glass in front of it.

"The hell." The glass door was already shattered so i stepped in side. I started to panic seeing the racks of clothes on the floor and the makeup that was on the walls on the floor. I walked around to my office and saw a guy in a mask trying to get in it.

I gasp and backed up but tripped over one of the parts to the rack. He turned around and I got up to run but stopped when i heard his gun click.

"Open this door."