Yan Kaichen had no intention of turning on the light at all, he took the TV remote control placed on the coffee table, turned on the TV, and tuned to the Haicheng News Channel.

Haicheng News Channel is broadcasting the evening news at this time.

Yan Kaichen stared at the news on TV with cold eyes, and rubbed his fingertips nervously.

After the female anchor finished talking about a piece of people's livelihood news, she suddenly said: "Now we are urgently inserting a piece of news. There was a sudden series of car accidents at the Tianhai Bridge. The casualties are currently unknown. It is reported that the cause of the car accident was a black Maybach that lost control and crashed into the bridge while driving. On the other side of the lane, and quickly caught fire and exploded, causing a series of car accidents."

After the female anchor finished the news, the scene of the Tianhai Bridge car accident was played on the screen.

The flames on the bridge were overwhelming, the black Maybach was burned beyond recognition, and the body parts were scattered in all directions due to the explosion.

Fire engines, police cars, ambulances and journalists all gathered around the bridge, and the scene was chaotic and busy.

The firelight in the news screen reflected Yan Kaichen's face that was almost engulfed by darkness, and he slowly raised the corners of his lips.

From Yan's house to the police station where Yan Daichuan and the others were going, the fastest route must pass through the Tianhai Bridge.

And the car in Yan Daichuan's garage happened to be a black Maybach.

Yu Yiqing is at home at this time.

Wei Lizhou originally said he was going to come to him, but he didn't arrive. Yu Yiqing turned on his phone and found that Wei Lizhou had sent him a message just now, saying that he couldn't come because of something.

After reading the message from Wei Lizhou, Yu Yiqing was about to put the phone aside when a sudden news alert popped up on the screen.

[Serial traffic accident on the Tianhai Bridge, the current casualties are unknown...]

Yu Yiqing frowned, feeling that the news seemed familiar.

He clicked on the news, and then suddenly recalled the information about this serial car accident in his previous life.

In this car accident, Yan Kaichen's uncle and aunt died on the spot.

It was also because of the sudden death of the couple and the fact that they had no children that Yan Kaichen and his mother took over the management of the Yan Group.

In his previous life, Yu Yiqing had specially investigated this car accident. He felt that the death of the head of the Yan family and his wife seemed a bit tricky, and he suspected that it had something to do with Yan Kaichen.

But the serial car accident at that time was too tragic, and the head of the Yan family's car was destroyed badly, and it was very difficult to restore the car to its original condition. After investigating the serial car accident, the police defined it as an accident.

And when Yu Yiqing went to investigate, many years had passed, and many evidences were no longer found.

For example, the accident car of the head of the Yan family had already been sent to the recycling center and shredded.

Looking at the scene of the car accident in the news, Yu Yiqing suddenly felt uneasy for some reason.

Could it be that as he expected, the head of the Yan family and his wife were killed by Yan Kaichen?