Wei Lizhou twitched the corner of his mouth coldly at the middle-aged man, "Uncle, I just saw a few piles of **** near the flower bed downstairs, take a broom and clean them up."

The middle-aged man looked puzzled, and blurted out, "Is this none of my business?"

Wei Lizhou sneered, "Do you still know it's none of your business? I thought you were so concerned about other people's affairs, so restless, you would be happy to clean shit."

The middle-aged man was disgusted by Wei Lizhou's words, couldn't hold back his face, turned around, closed the door of his house with a "bang", and hid back in his house.

Yu Gang didn't expect him to be defeated so quickly, a bit of dislike for him flashed in his eyes.

Yu Yiqing understands what Yu Gang is planning, but he is not the kind of person with poor psychological quality, and he will not give in step by step because of other people's gossip.

Yu Yiqing looked at Yu Gang, and said decisively: "I can't, and I won't give you the money, give up!"

After he finished speaking, he pulled Wei Lizhou into the door, and quickly closed the door with a "bang", shutting Yu Gang out.

Yu Gang looked at the closed door, and instantly became furious. He kept pounding on the door, but he couldn't wait for Yu Yiqing to open it again.

In the room, Wei Lizhou looked at Yu Yiqing, "Are you really going to leave him alone like this?"

Yu Yiqing looked indifferent, "Don't pay attention to him, he won't last long."

Sure enough, after a while, there was no movement outside.

living room…

Thinking of Yu's father's actions just now, Wei Lizhou couldn't help but sighed softly, "Why is he such a trash, is this his own father? It's almost like you are not his own! I don't know, I thought he was What vicious stepfather?"

Hearing Wei Lizhou's words, Yu Yiqing pursed his lips, didn't say anything, just handed Wei Lizhou's cell phone to him, and said softly: "Next time, don't forget things."

Wei Lizhou took the phone and asked Yu Yiqing, "Do you want to live in another place? This way you can avoid his entanglement."

Yu Yiqing shook his head, "No need. After all, I have a blood relationship with him. Even if I move to another place, he can't find me. As long as I go to the police station to report my disappearance, the police can find out where I live. And after school starts If so, he can wait for me as long as he squats at the school gate."

Wei Lizhou sighed sadly, "Then what if he comes to your door again? You have a gentle temper, and you will easily suffer when you meet a barbarian like him."

Wei Lizhou was talking, his eyes suddenly lit up, and he looked at Yu Yiqing, "How about I move to your place?"

Yu Yiqing: "I just have one room and one bed."

Wei Lizhou scratched his head in distress, he glanced around Yu Yiqing's small house, and when his eyes fell on the heating table he gave him not far away, he suddenly beamed with joy.

Wei Lizhou pointed to the heating table and said, "I can sleep there, and it will be warm at night."

Yu Yiqing: "I'm afraid that when you wake up the next day, you will have a sore back."

When Wei Lizhou thought about it, it seemed that there was indeed some truth.

After thinking for a while, he turned his head to look at Yu Yiqing, and tentatively said in a weak voice: "How about... I will sleep in the same bed with you?"

"It's getting late, you can go back." Yu Yiqing directly ordered Wei Lizhou to evict the guest.

Wei Lizhou curled his lips, "I know you are a clean freak, but why do you dislike me so much? You should pretend to hesitate before refusing?"

"Are we two in the same bed?"

Wei Lizhou nodded excitedly, "Yes, yes, do you also start to think that my proposal is good?"

"No, I refuse." Yu Yiqing still gave an indifferent answer.

Wei Lizhou: "Is it interesting to reject me twice?"

A smile flashed across Yu Yiqing's eyes, but his voice was still calm and said: "You made the request yourself, and let me pretend to hesitate before rejecting you. I just followed your instructions. Is there a problem?"

Wei Lizhou looked at Yu Yiqing, he took a deep breath, and said in a slow voice with a heavy face: "Yu Yiqing, you have changed! You are no longer the innocent tablemate I used to be! Who the hell? You have broken it!"

Seeing Wei Lizhou's playful appearance, Yu Yiqing smiled a little, "Hurry up and go home. You said you would go home half an hour ago, and you are still dawdling here."

Wei Lizhou sighed, "Well, since we can't share the same bed, I have no choice but to go home and stay alone."

Yu Yiqing: "Wei Lizhou, do you want me to supplement your Chinese during your winter vacation? I'll teach you how to use idioms."

Hearing the make-up class, Wei Lizhou hurriedly smiled at Yu Yiqing, "It's really getting late, I'm going home, goodbye!"

After Wei Lizhou finished speaking, he rushed out of Yu Yiqing's house with a whoosh sound as if he was on a roller skate.

Looking at the back of Wei Lizhou leaving. Yu Yiqing's cold and frosty face gradually softened, and a somewhat obvious smile appeared on his face.

"What an idiot."

After Wei Lizhou went downstairs, he was about to leave the community and go to the side of the road to take a taxi, when he saw Father Yu outside the gate of the community.

Wei Lizhou paused, and a thought suddenly popped up in his mind.

Wei Lizhou always has some strange ideas in his mind. But he usually wouldn't implement it, but the idea that came to his mind at this time made him feel that he might as well give it a try.

Wei Lizhou deliberately walked towards Yu's father, and he patted Yu's shoulder heavily from behind, and shouted loudly: "What do you want to do when you stay here?"

Father Yu was taken aback by him, and angrily cursed: "Is this your home? I can do whatever I want here!"

Wei Lizhou snorted, "It's fine, as long as you stay here, then I won't leave. I'll follow you and see what you can do?"

Father Yu's face turned blue and pale from Wei Lizhou's anger. But when he saw Wei Lizhou, who was about eight meters tall, he also knew that if there was a real fight, he would not be his opponent.

He said to Wei Lizhou angrily: "You are doing well! Can I go?"

Father Yu didn't want to continue to entangle with Wei Lizhou here, so he turned around and left the area outside the community with big strides.

Seeing the back of Father Yu leaving, Wei Lizhou smiled triumphantly. He spread his fingers, and a few hairs of Father Yu's hair lay impressively in his palm.

Just now, Wei Lizhou took advantage of the opportunity of slapping his shoulders, and secretly tore off a few hairs on Father Yu's head.