He was pinched instantly and cried out in pain, howling: "Ahhh! My hand!"

Wei Lizhou shook his hand aside with disgust on his face.

Wei Lizhou looked at Yu Yiqing, and hurriedly asked, "Are you okay?"

Yu Yiqing nodded.

Wei Lizhou stood beside Yu Yiqing, glared at Yu Gang with contempt, and then said to Yu Yiqing, "Is this person trying to trouble you? Let's call the police immediately and let the police deal with it!"

The first time Wei Lizhou saw Yu Gang, he didn't know that he was Yu Yiqing's father.

Hearing Wei Lizhou say to call the police, Yu Gang sneered disdainfully, "Call the police? I'm his father, so what if you want to slap him!"

Wei Lizhou was shocked for a moment. He looked Yu Gang up and down, this was the first time he saw what Yu Yiqing's trashy father looked like, he was really different from Yu Yiqing.

Seeing Yu Gang's angry face, Wei Lizhou sneered and said, "Even if you are a parent, you can't beat your child. This is domestic violence and violates the "Anti-Domestic Violence Law"! As long as you report to the police, the police will deal with it!"

Feeling the more serious meaning in Wei Lizhou's words, and thinking of Yu Yiqing's cold and hard temper, Yu Gang also began to hesitate in his heart, and he said in a soft tone: "I didn't hit it, no one has time to be impulsive !"

Wei Lizhou snorted coldly. It's really good bamboo shoots! How could Yu Yiqing be so unlucky to meet such a rogue father.

The sound of Wei Lizhou and the others arguing at the door reached the family opposite Yu Yiqing. A middle-aged man suddenly opened the door, wanting to see what happened on their side.

Seeing the middle-aged man suddenly appear, Yu Gang rolled his eyes, and suddenly his voice softened, and he persuaded Yu Yiqing, "I know you are still angry with me before, but there is no overnight feud between father and son. After a while, it will be the Spring Festival Now, you can move home with me, don't live here alone. Our family will stay together and have a reunion year."

The middle-aged man stood at the door of his house and asked Yu Gang gossipingly, "Brother, are you arguing with the child?"

Yu Gang sighed, "Yeah, after we quarreled with me, we moved out directly. Now we can't go back no matter how we call."

The middle-aged man glanced at Yu Yiqing disapprovingly, and then said to Yu Gang: "Now this child is so childish, he can't beat him, and he will run away from home if he doesn't move."

Yu Gang: "That's right."

Wei Lizhou couldn't help but rolled his eyes, and asked the middle-aged man: "Uncle, do you understand the situation and start commenting?"

The middle-aged man looked confident, "Although I don't know the whole situation, as a father, it is good enough to be willing to call the child home in such a low voice. As a child, you should be more tolerant to your parents, don't be so small-minded , preoccupied."

After the middle-aged man finished speaking, he looked at Yu Yiqing and said, "You should pack up your things quickly and go home with your dad. It's a good time to have a home and not go back. What does it look like? If your situation is changed to my house, I will It's not like your father will give you a good face."

Hearing the middle-aged man's words, Yu Gang's eyes flashed with secret joy. This is what he wanted to see, and he wanted to use the pressure of public opinion to force Yu Yiqing to go home.

After Yu Yiqing returned home, if Yu Yiqing dared to disobey him, he would make Yu Yiqing suffer a lot.

After hearing the self-righteous words of the middle-aged man, Wei Lizhou felt so sick that he wanted to vomit.