Liu Lirong directly threw the string tied with the bird's legs to Wei Lizhou, "Now whether the bird lives or dies has nothing to do with us!"

Wei Lizhou hastily stretched out his hand to grab the string, and quickly untied the string tied to the bird's legs. The bird immediately flapped its wings and flew towards the sky, disappearing from everyone's sight in the blink of an eye.

Seeing that the little bird was out of danger, Wei Lizhou breathed a sigh of relief, smiled and said to Yu Yiqing: "At the same table, fortunately you came in time, you really know a lot!"

Ye Panbai also smiled and said with emotion: "But I didn't expect that bird, which looks ordinary, is actually a precious animal under national key protection."

Yu Yiqing glanced at Wei Lizhou and Ye Panbai, and said in a low voice, "When did I say that it is a precious animal protected by the state?"

Ye Panbai asked "Ah?" in doubt.

Wei Lizhou was also surprised, "Isn't it?"

Yu Yiqing said calmly: "It's not, it's just an ordinary bird."

Wei Lizhou burst out laughing instantly, and Ye Panbai laughed too.

When Liu Jiahao heard their conversation, his face turned livid with anger, he gritted his teeth and said to Yu Yi: "How dare you lie to me!"

Wei Lizhou smiled and said to Liu Jiahao: "Why did Yu Yiqing lie to you? Why didn't I hear that he lied? Did he say anything wrong?"

Ye Panbai smiled and nodded, "That's right, Yu Yiqing never said that the bird was a rare animal from the beginning to the end. You are overthinking it yourself, do you want to blame others?"

The expression on Liu Lirong's face was also very angry, the two of them were actually fooled by Yu Yiqing.

Liu Jiahao was so angry that he scolded Liu Lirong: "It's all your fault, if you weren't so eager to **** the bird away, I wouldn't be ashamed!"

Liu Lirong felt that she was in the wrong, and had no face to refute Liu Jiahao, so she could only put the debt on Yu Yiqing's head. She glared at Yu Yiqing, "You wait for me! I will return this matter together with the previous debt to you sooner or later!"

Liu Lirong still hated Yu Yiqing for stealing Yan Kaichen's outstanding student representative, and today's episode made her hate Yu Yiqing even more.

Yu Yiqing didn't bother to talk to her, turned to Wei Lizhou and said, "If you don't take out those candied sweet potatoes you roasted before, they will be roasted into black charcoal."

It was only then that Wei Lizhou remembered the things he had put on the grill before, his face was startled instantly, he turned around and ran straight to the grill.

"My roasted pork belly!" Ye Panbai also hurried over.

Seeing the scene of them laughing in front of the grill, Liu Lirong was so angry that she couldn't help stamping her feet.

The next day, afternoon.

The sky was blue and the weather was fine. Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing came to the resort's ski resort.

After putting on ski boots, ski goggles and other equipment, Wei Lizhou and the others came to the snow **** with skis and ski poles.

As soon as they reached the snow slope, they heard a noise behind them.

Wei Lizhou turned his head and saw that it was Liu Lirong and Liu Jiahao, brothers and sisters, and their dog legs.

Wei Lizhou muttered in a low voice: "It's really a narrow road to Yuanjia."