Although he was not very interested in this matter, seeing Wei Lizhou and Ye Panbai looking at him expectantly, Yu Yiqing still nodded his head lightly.

The four of them quickly found an open space near the resort.

The clearing is covered with snow, and the clearing is surrounded by a large birch forest with tall branches.

Ye Panbai's self-confidence is not blind.

As soon as he came up, he directly sent a big snowball to Wei Lizhou and Ling Heke, which made Wei Lizhou and Ling Heke instantly covered with "white hair".

After Wei Lizhou brushed off the snowflakes on his head, he gave Ling Heke a look, and Ling Heke nodded slightly.

Ling Heke kept rubbing snowballs, hitting Ye Panbai, and kept approaching Ye Panbai.

Ling Heke didn't care about the size of the snowball, as long as he thought he could smash it, he raised his hand and smashed it, constantly interfering with Ye Panbai's actions.

Ye Panbai gritted his teeth angrily, for a moment he was only focused on fighting back against Ling Heke, ignoring the existence of Wei Lizhou.

When Ling Heke finally slowed down his attack, Ye Panbai seized the time and managed to make a big snowball. Just as he was about to throw it at Ling Heke, the collar of the down jacket around his neck was suddenly pulled away.

Ye Panbai turned his head hastily, and what caught his eyes was a piece of white snow. Before he could react, Wei Lizhou smiled and pressed a large handful of snow directly into his neck.

Ye Panbai was shivering from the cold, and shouted angrily, "Wei Lizhou!"

Wei Lizhou laughed and ran away in a hurry, Ling Heke and Yu Yiqing also had smiles on their faces.

After Ye Panbai shook the snowflakes off, he unconvincedly shouted at Wei Lizhou and Ling Heke: "You foul! You can only make snowballs in snowball fights, you can't do this!"

Wei Lizhou spread his hands pretending to be innocent, and sighed, "Oh, we haven't had a few snowball fights, how can we understand the rules, why didn't you mention it earlier?"

Ling Heke: "Those who don't know are innocent."

The scene that Ye Panbai was looking forward to was not what he was suffering now, he protested to Yu Yiqing who was standing beside him: "Yu Yiqing, you are the referee, you judge the reason, I strongly demand that the two of them have to stand and be smashed by me Snowball will do."

Wei Lizhou also protested to Yu Yiqing, "I don't agree, referee! Ye Panbai never said before that you can only play snowballs in snowball fights!"

Yu Yiqing felt that if he didn't quell the controversy, his ears might suffer when the two of them talked to each other.

Yu Yiqing met the expectant eyes of the two, and said: "This rule can be determined from now on, but the sword of the current dynasty will not kill the officials of the previous dynasty."

When Wei Lizhou heard this, a smug smile appeared on his face.

Ye Panbai gritted his teeth at Wei Lizhou and said, "You wait for me! I must take revenge!"

Wei Lizhou smiled provocatively at him, "Come on, Ling Heke and I are waiting for you!"

Ye Panbai was so angry by Wei Lizhou that he bent over and rolled up a snowball, and threw it at Wei Lizhou. Wei Lizhou nimbly dodged to one side, and the snowball hit the birch tree behind Wei Lizhou, with a "pop" With a crisp sound, the snowflakes scattered in an instant.