Yu Weiyun noticed the episode between the two of them, so he said to Wei Lizhou: "Student Wei Lizhou, my brother is a bit weird, he doesn't like to have close physical contact with people, even our family members are the same. .”

Wei Lizhou pursed his lips, with some impatience in his tone: "What's so strange about this, it's so rare!"

Yu Yiqing, who heard this from the side, rarely flashed a faint smile in his eyes. Wei Lizhou seems to have a bit of intelligence when it comes to **** people off.

When Yu Weiyun heard this, his face was instantly embarrassed, and he clenched his fingers tightly in anger.

Wei Lizhou seemed to think that Yu Weiyun was not annoyed enough, he glanced at Yu Weiyun's private clothes, and said: "To be honest, when all the students in the school are wearing school uniforms, you are the only one wearing private clothes. In the eyes of most people, you are the weirdest. Didn’t Zhu Jinyang buy school uniforms for you? If you don’t wear school uniforms, you still want to continue to be unique?”

At this moment, Yu Weiyun was so angry that his face was hot and red. He thought that he had fooled the matter of the school uniform just now, but he didn't expect Wei Lizhou to pick up which pot he didn't open.

Yu Weiyun's resentment had not subsided until the Sanda class in the afternoon.

Wednesday afternoon is the interest class time for all students in the school.

In addition to regular cultural courses, Jiahai International School also offers many interest courses.

The school requires each student to take a course of interest and pass the teacher's final course assessment before they can get the corresponding credits.

Jiahai's interest class is a small class system, and each teacher only leads five or six students.

Yu Weiyun chose Sanda class, but the person beside him now is not Zhu Jinyang, but Yan Kaichen. Zhu Jinyang took tennis lessons, and Yan Kaichen happened to take Sanda like Yu Weiyun.

There are not many people who choose Sanda, so there are only two interest groups in the Sanda class. After Yu Weiyun learned from Yan Kaichen that he also chose Sanda, he chose the same teacher as him.

The Sanda class has a special indoor training room, the venue is extremely spacious, there are fighting rings and many training equipment, it is arranged like a professional Sanda club. Both Sanda classes are held in the training room at the same time.

Before the official class, Yu Weiyun and Yan Kaichen sat on the non-slip rubber floor of the venue.

Yu Weiyun and Yan Kaichen vomited bitterness, telling about the grievances he had suffered in the past two days.

After hearing this, Yan Kaichen frowned slightly, showing disapproval on his face, "How could Yu Yiqing treat you like this?"

Yu Weiyun looked innocent, and sighed, "I don't know how my brother became like this. Maybe it's because I didn't do well enough, which made him feel dissatisfied with me."

Out of the corner of Yan Kaichen's eyes, he noticed that Yu Yiqing and Wei Lizhou were walking in from the entrance of the venue, and he asked Yu Weiyun, "Are both Yu Yiqing and Wei Lizhou also taking Sanda classes?"

Before that, Yan Kaichen had been preparing for his violin competition, and took time off from Sanda class to practice piano. Now that the competition is over, he came to Sanda class for the first time.

Yu Weiyun nodded, "My brother chose Sanda before, but he is not the same teacher as us. As for Wei Lizhou, he probably followed my brother in choosing it."