Yu Weiyun frowned in embarrassment, "This is not good. Others will gossip about me if they know about it."

Zhu Jinyang said carelessly: "What's the matter, if you don't tell me, no one will know."

Zhu Jinyang hugged Yu Weiyun's shoulders, "Let's go, let's buy the school uniform from that person again."

Zhu Jinyang and Yu Weiyun quickly caught up with the student.

"What? Are you taking me for a fool?" Even Zhu Jinyang couldn't help being upset when he heard that it would cost half the original price to buy back the school uniform.

He complained to the boy: "You haven't got this school uniform for more than ten minutes, right? Why did the price increase so much all of a sudden?"

The boy smiled at Zhu Jinyang, "Brother Zhu, if you are not satisfied with the price, forget it. After all, I don't really want to sell it. If I go to the administration office to place a new order for school uniforms now, I will have to wait a little longer. "

Zhu Jinyang heard it, "All right! Just this price, you show the payment code, and I'll scan it for you."

Hearing the reminder that the mobile phone has received the account, the boy quickly handed the school uniform to Yu Weiyun, then smiled treacherously, and said to Zhu Jinyang: "Thank you for being so generous, brother Zhu. If you need it in the future, please come to me again."

Zhu Jinyang: "Get lost!"

Although the boy was scolded, there was no annoyance on his face. He cheerfully turned around and walked towards the administration office with a little smug expression on his face. It's really easy to earn ten thousand pocket money.

In the administrative office, Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing were waiting for the staff to pick up their previously customized school uniforms.

After Yu Yiqing received the money transferred from Wei Lizhou, he couldn't help asking with some doubts: "Why were you so sure that the boy came to the administration office to order school uniforms?"

Wei Lizhou's brows and eyes flashed a bright smile, "I'm not sure, I was fooled!"

Seeing some doubts on Yu Yiqing's face, Wei Lizhou explained: "I've already thought about it. If that boy says he doesn't want to buy school uniforms, I'll give him the money and ask him to take the school uniforms! Since Yu Wei If Yun wants to pretend to be generous, then even if I lose money myself, I will make him really generous once!"

Wei Lizhou glanced at Yu Yiqing carefully, and added: "However, don't worry, I will still transfer the school uniform money to you afterwards. Anyway, didn't Yu Weiyun say that you and him are a family, then I will give the money to you." You, your family is not at a loss, right?"

Yu Yiqing: "..." What Wei Lizhou did always puzzled him greatly.

However, Yu Yiqing couldn't deny that when he saw Yu Weiyun's deflated appearance, he really felt a little relieved.

When Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing finished receiving their school uniforms and walked out of the administration office, they happened to meet the boy who just bought Yu Weiyun's school uniform.

Wei Lizhou accosted him familiarly: "Brother, why are you back again?"

In a few words, the boy told Wei Lizhou about the business he just made.

"Hahaha..." Wei Lizhou's burst of laughter instantly echoed in the entire corridor, he couldn't straighten his back from laughing, and his eyes burst into tears.

After a while, Wei Lizhou managed to stop his laughter. He patted the boy's shoulder approvingly, "Brother, you are amazing!"

The boy waved his hand and said modestly, "It's okay, I'm just doing things according to my ancestors' precepts."