Synopsis.

Being constantly misunderstood could not be easy to deal with... But you can get used to it.

Actually, it was getting out of your own bubble the hardest part.

This was simple, Lalisa Manobal didn't want to leave her lonely and quiet life aside. She had got so much without having to get out of her comfort zone that it seemed unfair having to break that now.

But on the other side...

The heir of the fortune was back.

That man who had lost all the trust of his family -and society- was back to claim the fortune that the oldie Jeon would leave.

Jeon Jungkook.

Everything she knew about him was that he was a misunderstood person too, just like her, but for the complete opposite reasons.

Lisa has played fair, however, at the moment that oldie Jeon -who she has been the favorite one for a long time already- wrapped the young man in his arms just as he crossed the door, she knew her victory was at risk.

And as a worker willing to build a road, young Lisa tied her hair up.

Because being unproblematic was her strength, but right now, it was her weakness too. And she wouldn't let that called weakness get tangled in all her plans.

Now, the hardest part would be facing everyone.

But, what else?!  A fortune is a fortune.

If she had to fight against Jeon Jungkook for that, she would.

She would stop thinking too much and act impulsively, just like everyone else does.

How does it go... you live just once?

Well... that.

where Lisa wished everyone could see transparently.

and Jungkook wished Lisa didn't have crystalline eyes.