02. The Downfail Of My Luck.

Chapter 02: The Downfail Of My Luck.

"Who's in charge of the advertising?"

"Uhm... I don't know. Jimin?"

"And who's Jimin?"

"The advertiser?"

"Ugh!" Roseanne turned around towards the interns, Soobin and Hueningkai. "Could you both move and check out if Park is doing his job?!"

"I am not a damn assistant," Hueningkai stated with a hand on his hip.

These kids were hella bold because... it wasn't like they were the most important employees either.

The blonde sitting at the other side of the office raised her voice, putting me in the middle.

"Let Manobal do it."

Great.

It had been some hours without getting asked to do anything, I even considered this to be my lucky day, but no. I celebrated too quickly.

"Right, Manobal runs the errands," her teammate on the side agreed, without taking her eyes off the computer.

"Hey, Lisa!" Roseanne directly calls me, well knowing that saying my name is the only way I look at them. The way she pronounces my name is kinda weird. "Go check Park. Check everything is under control."

I wanted to keep ignoring her for a moment...

I actually consider it.

But then, her voice raises up again.

"Lisa!"

"Hey, Lisa, pizza face Lisa, they're talking to you."

(a/n: in the original one is more offensive hbueks)

I hear a few laughs coming from Heuningkai in the back.

Well... I wouldn't go through this humiliating situation if I would just obey.

I raise my head, finding Roseanne. The red-haired girl had both hands on her hips and looks at me with a little furrow between her eyebrows. I avoid sighing, and I let the sheets on my hands aside to nod. Next, I get out of my cubicle and the office to go to Park Jimin.

It always had to be me the one in charge of those little things... Like I'd be some kind of assistant when my job is a different one. But at the end of the day, I don't have why to complain when I am the one who lets them do whatever they want with me.

Errands mail, emergency shopping, emails, etc... Everything goes for Manobal. Why? Because the naive girl accepted everything without questions. Yep, that was me.

I know they joke about me, and I know they laugh, but I still didn't do anything.

I fastly arrived at Jimin's cubicle, who was sitting behind his desk with a phone in his ear. He looked at me for a brief moment when I stopped in front, and he raised his finger in a sign of waiting.

"It's okay... yeah, yeah... See you," he hung up. "Manobal... Good morning, what brings you here?"

The rest of the team was lucky that I was so attentive to every task, otherwise, I wouldn't even know what to tell him. Roseanne didn't clear it up.

"Good morning, Mr. Park. The release of the new book is very close, the team needs to know if everything is ready. Have you closed deals with the networks? Do we have the schedule? Miss Park wants to talk about it."

He chuckled bitterly.

"Miss Park is too cocky to think she's the only one with her job up to date," he moved some sheets on the table. "Of course everything is ready, I am offended that they sent you."