4

WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER!

AVANAHS POV

I woke up, My head wasn't lying on what felt like my normal pillows. I slowly open my eyes to see a black hoodie. I raised my head up to see Colby was still in my bed.

Colby Brock was in MY bed.

I didn't even remember falling asleep last night. I would've expected Colby to leave after I fell asleep. It felt nice to have somebody sleeping in the same bed as me again for the first time in a year and a half. I had gotten to used to Jay sleeping next to me, It took a while for me to adjust to sleep in a queen size bed without somebody else being beside me. I found comfort not being alone in bed.

Colby eyes were shut so he was clearly sleeping, Fuck. I hope I didn't restrict his breathing sleeping onto of his chest.

I rested my head back onto his chest and stayed like that for a while until I felt Colby moving, I felt like to not make this awkward I would just close my eyes again to pretend I was sleeping.

He slid out from under me and I didn't know if that would be enough to actually wake me if I was asleep. I decided to just pretend to stir in my sleep. I heard my door open and then close. I snapped my eyes open. He left? I mean, I didn't expect him to stay. Why am I saying this? He's just a friend. He isn't anything more. He might care more than any other friend that I've had but that doesn't make me special. He could just be like that with all his other friends.

I sat up in bed and pulled my phone so it was in front of me and used my Face ID to open it. I went onto tiktok to check my tiktok comments. Sure enough, They were all about Colby. Even other verified creators were commenting.

Charlie Damelio who I've literally never spoke to has commented, God. I didn't even think she knew I existed. I mean she is literally the most followed person on tiktok for doing tiktok dances that a 3 year old could do. Some times I even wonder how did I get to be this level of fame I am now. I mean my connections to other creators has helped a lot, Hanging out with Sam and Colby has been a huge help. Don't get me wrong, Im not using them for clout or fame, I seriously am their friend otherwise I wouldn't have been invited to live in the same house as them.

I checked my twitter mentions since I hadn't been on twitter in a while. I saw the Colby had tagged me in a tweet.

@ColbyBrock and AVa

'The rumours are getting out of hand, they're damaging to peoples mental health and their public appearance. If Avanah Cooper and I were dating I'm sure you guys would know. The rumours can be easily explained but its a private matter and will be getting dealt with legal action towards the person who leaked the phone call. Please don't spread false news as it can be harmful for the people involved. Once the legal stuff is dealt with, We will tell you about the phone call.'

I scrolled through the replies and saw people confused by the phone call and others supporting Colby and I. I saw a few death threats but they weren't like the ones I saw in my inbox yesterday. That shit hurt.

My door opened again and Colby came in with a box.

"Morning, I got this for you." Colby said walking over towards me with the box held out in front of him.

"What is it?" I ask putting my phone face down into my lap and took the box off of Colby.

"Bandages, Anti septic wipes, tape, dressings." He said as I opened the box.

"Thank you." It was then that I remembered what I did to myself last night and how Colby even ended up in my bed. I closed the box and put it on my bedside table.