Ironwood: "Well, I haven't heard a word about this from him."

Y/N: ("You are telling me that he didn't?") "This is... strange."

Ironwood: "Agreed."

Ruby: "Mm-hm."

The three of them are left quiet for a bit before Y/N speaks.

Y/N: "I'm going to have a word with Ozpin. Excuse me."

Ruby: "Y/N, wait!"

Despite her shout, Y/N slowly goes down the stairs to find the headmaster. Ruby sighs before looking back at the general.

Ruby: "General, I can remotely access the school desktop of the CCT. I can show you some files about the situation."

Ironwood: "I see. Shall we head to the CCT, then?"

Ruby: "Yes, sir."

Soon enough, the two start making their way towards the exit. 

Outside the CCT, the masked Cinder stealthily approaches an armed guard in front of her. She knife-hands the back of his head, rendering him unconscious as she takes a key card from him. She then drags him behind some bushes before entering the building. Inside the building, Cinder approaches more guards, which they quickly notice her presence. 

Atlas Soldier #77: "Excuse me, no one's allowed in this area." 

Cinder continues to approach them slowly as they take out their weapons, aiming at her.

Atlas Soldier #78: "Stop!"

The soldier opens fire when Cinder does not heed him. She charges in and manages to overpower him, punching the soldier then grabbing his arm. Cinder kicks another soldier and uses the first one's gun to take him out. She then kicks the soldier's knee and throws him against a handrail. Two more soldiers rush her wielding batons. Cinder flash-forges a pair of black blades from fire and slashes at both of them. Batting the first aside she advances on the second and strikes him before sweeping both legs. The first soldier recovers but she blocks each swing with her blades. After blocking a kick, she elbows then shoves him to the floor. As he tries to get back up, she flips over to kick him in the head, checking for more guards before moving on. Two guards are shown to be on an elevator.

Atlas Soldier #72: "Hey, man, do you know the Wi-Fi password?"

Atlas Soldier #73: "It's Beacon but replace the E with a 3 and add a pound symbol to the end."

The elevator door opens to show Cinder waiting. One of the guards notices the fallen men outside. Both guards grow apprehensive as Cinder casually walks onto the elevator, the doors closing as she turns around. Thrashing sounds can be heard from outside the elevator. Soon enough, the elevator ascends with Cinder inside.

Back with Ruby and Ironwood, they pass through the doorway, right by Emerald and Mercury, who are dancing quite close to it. As they left the dance, Emerald quickly presses her earbud.

Emerald: "Cinder. The general and a student left the dance."

After hearing this, the masked Cinder is mildly concern. She then presses her earbud.

Cinder: "Is the student Y/N?"

Emerald: "No."

The masked woman sigh in relief after hearing her response before continuing.

Cinder: "Don't worry. I'll be done quite soon."

The elevator doors open to show Cinder examining a scroll and the two knocked out guards.

Cinder: "Oh! That's handy."

She pockets the Scroll and walks out of the elevator and toward the control consoles and begins working on them.