Security Breach

*~{Yuni}~*

*~{Yuni}~*

Sweet watched as Chai flew around, holding onto the L.I.F.T. for his life and sighed as he got off of it, just fine.

"You aren't trying to kill him, are you?" She asked as she continued to help her brother and Korsica break into restricted SPECTRA files.

"Either he gets captured or he gets here early. Really we're just trying to buy time so we can see if you're right or not." Keylim said.

"Mhmm." She slowly nodded, with concern.

*~[Security Wing 2]~*

"Security Wing 2... and it looks like they locked me out." Chai observed with 808 resting over his shoulder.

"Then we have to force our way in! See anything?" Macaron asked. Chai looked around and spotted a construction area that was dimly lit.

"Construction... There might be another way." He said and started walking in the dark area. "Heh, none one will see me coming as I sneak-"

Suddenly the lights turned on revealing a bunch of heavy artillery robots. "Into this trap?!" Chai finished and dodged as they swung at him.

Macaron took out the Z shielding, while Velvet threw another into a wall, and Peppermint dazed another with her gun.

"Going in, loud!" Chai commented. He finished off the BRUT-1L and ran into the next area. "Well, it's safe to say they know you're here." Peppermint said.

"Please, Mister Chai is under great pressure. Best not to apply any more." CNMN scolded. "You got this, Chai! Check out Construction for a back door." Macaron encouraged.

"Positive reinforcement!" CNMN added. Chai nodded and jumped up to the the upper levels of construction.

"Korsica here. While we do have more pressing matters, might there be anyone who knows how to fix the coffee machine?"

"It's only giving out decaf and with this amount of documentation Keylim and I need to get through- What? Firmware update? Why does a coffee machine need a firmware up-?"

"What's more important than catching me?" Chai huffed. "Maybe our planted seed about SPECTRA worked?" Macaron hypothesized.

"Or... Sweet is working on the inside." Velvet said. "Good news, Nine found Sweet. Bad news, she's definitely in Korsica and Keylim's office." They informed.

"No way to know for now. Keep moving." Peppermint suggested. "Can't Nine get down to Sweet?" Chai asked.

"Can't risk it. If Sweet is hinting that there's something wrong with SPECTRA. She'll need to gain their trust alone." Velvet told him.