Zanzo's Bizarre Adventure

(Zanzo my beloved)

*~{Sweet}~*

Using a magma rock, we jumped up to the next level and grappled across and climbed up some pipes, leading us to the last AR room.

"All staff are on this, but the cost... are you sure-". "AM I SURE?! I know what I want. And I don't want to hear about COSTS! Just TURN IT ON!" Zanzo yelled.

"Sheesh, I'm really glad I don't work for this guy." I whispered to Chai who silently laughed. "Is this epic enough for you?" You could hear Zanzo's smirk as the room suddenly turned into the volcano.

"Chai, Sweet, this is amazing! Look at that budget drain!" Peppermint cheered. Chai and I looked up at a platform that had a 'GOAL!' Sign on it where a gift basket was waiting.

"Still want a gift basket?"

"You bet we do!" Chai said determinedly. "Hell yeah!" I added. "It's all yours." Zanzo said. We smiled as we began to make our way to it, dancing along to the music that seemed to come from nowhere.

Suddenly the platform in front of us phased out of existence. "Psych!" Zanzo said as a tiny hologram of him appeared on the rock next to us.

"Gift Basket!!!" Chai cried. "Pfft, I thought you'd be taller." I smirked at the hologram. "What?! Grrr, I'll show you. Let's see you earn that basket!" Zanzo growled as another platform appeared.

"Stay in it, guys! Let's see Zanzo fly too close to the sun!" Macaron cheered. "Does that make him Icarus?" I smirked.

"Ha, nerd." Chai chuckled. "I don't wanna hear that from the guy who's highest grade in History was an B+." I stuck my tongue out at the brunette.

"Hey! Way to expose me." Chai mumbled embarrassedly slinging onto the rail above us. We dropped onto the next platform and had Peppermint take care of a button that shot down a pillar.

"Maybe THIS is more intimidating." Zanzo said as a giant hologram of him manifested just before us. "Meh." I hummed.

"Eh... A little bit." Chai said with boredom. Zanzo only got more upset. "Programmers! Volacano, right here!"

A volcano appeared in front of Zanzo, however Chai and I scoffed. "Ka-ching! There goes a chunk of money." Velvet said.

The volcano began to spew out balls of magma, randomly firing down at us. We gracefully dodged them, except for Chai who almost got hit once, and ran up to the empty platform.