How They Met

*~{Yuni}~*

*~{Yuni}~*

A young Chai, looking to be in 5th grade, drummed on his desk humming a song while his class was allowed free time while they wait for their parents.

A young girl with heterochromatic orange and green eyes with purple hair sat next to him but was stationed in a wheelchair.

She was working on making a tiny makeshift robot out of supplies from the classroom such as a roll of paper towels, some pipe cleaners, and googly eyes before she noticed what the boy next to her was doing and looked over at him.

With the feeling of being watched Chai looked back at her making her face turn red and she looked away. He grew confused and instead looked down at the small friend she was making and awed at it.

"WHOAA! Did you make that?!" He asked excitedly. She slowly looked back at him and nodded shyly. "Mhm."

"It's like a small robot!" He said with a huge smile. "I-It is." Said quietly. "Sweet? Your Brother is here for you." Their teacher said walking up to them

A teenaged boy with dark purple hair and green highlights appears at the doorway, also with green and orange eyes.

"K-Keylim!" She said with more confidence as he walked over. "Hey sis, what did you make today?" He asked as she showed him her small robot creation. "This is Matt!" She smiled.

Her brother looked over to Chai. "And is this a friend of yours?" He asked. "Uhm." She began before Chai jumped out of his chair. "Yeah! I'm her friend! I'm Chai!" He smiled.

She smiled too with a small laugh. "Nice to meet you Chai. Come on Sweet, Dad made lunch." Her brother replied before starting to roll her out.

Sweet looked back at Chai who slowly grew a frown. "Bye-bye!" She said with a wave making him give a small wave in return.

"Bye."